Our Mission: We are on a mission to set the course to reinvent contract management fundamentally and to define what we call e-contracts, a 100% web-based contracting platform. The future of all contracts is with us, and we’d love for you to join us.
Our Vision: Say contract, think Oneflow
Our Core Values: Oneflow holds to these three core values, which are almost outlandishly visible around the vibrant and loud office:
- Show Love
- Beat Yesterday
We show love by being kind and inclusive. We feel safe to be who we really are. We don’t pretend to be someone else. Our compliments are generous, our feedback is constructive. Empathy is the glue that holds us together.
- Supportive workspace where we show our care and spread love.
- It’s ok to do mistakes and learn, Oneflow is there for me.
- Be inclusive – culture and teams.
- Constructive feedback.
- Give compliments.
- Respect colleagues’ needs, even if it takes time.
- Be kind and listen to everyone..
- Keep our promises.
- Compassion is always a winning concept. Be there for each other.
- Celebrate diversity: our differences makes us stronger.
- Every person and department is affected by your actions. Remember this.
- Don’t let your bad days impact others.
In It Together
I got your back, you got my back. That is Oneflow by default. There is no I. We fail and succeed as a team. We are not afraid of asking for help. The real success comes from going the extra mile to help our colleagues to achieve the goals we share.
- There is no I at Oneflow team.
- We fail and succeed together.
- Make mistakes together – get better.
- Ask for help, if you don’t ask no one will know you have an issue.
- Be transparent and honest. Going towards the same goals – OKRs
- Celebrate achievement as a team.
- Help others solve problems with your expertise.
- Teach/learn from each other.
- Help your colleagues to be their best version of themselves .
- We all own our customers.
- Together we are stronger.
- We need all on board even if you have a bad day.
Same old thinking leads to the same old results. Just because we’ve always done it this way doesn’t mean we should. We dare to experiment, trust the data, and our instinct. Failures won’t beat us. We win some and we learn some.
- Let your actions speak louder than your words.
- Dare, take new challenges as an individual, team and company.
- Don’t be fat in success.
- Compete against each other or yourself.
- Continuously improve, never stop learning.
- Move fast, always hit deadlines.
- Fail fast – if it fails – stop.
- Dare to experiment – it’s OK to fail.
- Share failures, not just wins.
- Learn, measure, retrospect.
- War (focus on us, competition).
- Being data driven vs optimsm driven.
- Having retrospective – look always at our activities.
- Dedication and trying hard to be better
- Let your actions speak louder than your words
We want the best people, that's why we hire from all over the world. Out of around 60 colleagues, we represent 16 different nationalities. We’re from Norway, Chile, France, Denmark, Mexico, Portugal, Iran, Ukraine, USA, India, Germany, Malaysia, Finland, Bulgaria, Hungary and Sweden.
Our working language is English, and you should strive to use it around the office, at lunch and in meetings as well to include everyone that doesn’t speak the local tongue.
Having fun together!
Getting together outside the office is both fun and important. It’s an excellent opportunity to get to know each other and bond.
Every Thursday we have Fika where we also open our Kudo box and read all the Kudo cards we have written to our wonderful colleagues. This has become a very nice tradition :)
Every Friday we have After Work and once a month a bigger after work where family, friends, partners, customers and candidates are very welcome to join us!
We offer breakfast so everyone gets the best possible start every day!
Every month we have differens activities such as Quiz & Pizza Night, Lazerdome, Game Night, Food Sharing lunch and so on. Once a quarter we have a Core values activity where all our teams come together and do something fun!
Twice a year, in the Summer and Christmas, we gather everyone in the company (all our offices!) for a dinner and a great party.
For the last few years it is also a tradition in the Oneflow family to participate in the Running Relay Event in Stockholm and to head over to our Alpine Ski "Mountain" Hammarbybacken in Stockholm to learn how to ski!
We have a collaboration with Sats so we are working out together, we have free access to online training and get a discount when we become members.
To get a break during lunch or maybe after work, we play Fifa and Ping Pong :D
What makes Oneflow a good employer?
Here are some quotes from our Oneflowers where they describe what they think is the best part of working at Oneflow
“Being a very considering company, always having my interest in mind. Also, a very “free” feeling around, and a lot of own responsibility.”
“Entrepreneurial environment which creates a nice atmosphere.”
“By not having so many questions in a survey ;) and flexibility and freedom to create my own role within the given authority.”
“The people that work here and the forward momentum spirit.”
"We care about our culture and our people. We are building Oneflow together and that makes us great!”
“Agile, great product, great colleagues.”
“Carefully selected people with good culture fit.”
“Lots of challenges, lots of opportunities to make an impact.”
“Respecting the employees and letting them feel the ownership of the job they are doing.”
“Great coworkers, culture, and a shared goal.”
“Great flexibility and opportunities given to employees and a great team to work with.”
“Our people, our motivation, that we are agile, kind and that we have a great product.”
“We are cool and our work is disruptive.”
“The colleagues, it's a positive and nice environment!”
“We are solving an important problem better than anyone.”
“Create a culture that employees can promote, provide a pleasant workplace where employees can deliver and encourage real feedback where employee can grow inline with company mission and vision.”
“By being ambitious about the goals but also by caring about each individual.”