Ivy Creek Health and Wellness Center
• Front office manager in charge of directing phone calls, regularly surveying the facility, and approving various applications.
• 6 months in the warehouse before being promoted to the sales office.
• At sales office I created and managed listings for the company. I would also handle some marketing aspects such as customer relations.
• In December 2015, I was promoted to the research and development department. There, I handled most of the photography related assignments and managed marketing such as our social media channels. Also, I was involved in modifying and adjusting products depending on the specifications.
• product photographer for this small clothing company.
• photographing, editing, and posting pictures of the new inventory
Languages-English, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
Advanced experience in automotive repair with 6 units in automotive repair courses.
Proficient in Ordering Management System, Amazonia Integrated System, and Shipworks