Dreams Las Mareas Resort & Spa
Dreams Las Mareas Resort is a vibrant beach getaway for couples, families and singles to enjoy an escape in luxury. Located on an expansive palm-studded beach and surrounded by lush green mountains & jungles on Playa El Jobo in the Guanacaste region of Costa Rica, guests of all ages can enjoy an action–packed vacation with watersports and land activities or relax by our swimming pools while sunbathing or laying under a thatched palapa. Continue the fun into the evenings with live nightly entertainment, outdoor bars and lounges, and so much more.
Here at Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica, we go far beyond the all-inclusive experience with Unlimited-Luxury®, where nearly everything is included. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites, graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped, reservation-free dining and so much more. All the fun is wristband-free!
Retreat to your luxury suite with a private balcony or terrace, sweeping views of the ocean, the tropical jungle and mountain range. Dreams Las Mareas features 447 non-smoking, luxurious suites filled with amenities for your comfort and convenience.
Dining & Drinks
Explore our international array of specialty restaurants where reservations are never required at Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica. Choose from our eight dining experiences, including five à la carte restaurants, a buffet, a grill and a café. Or, enjoy a Romantic Dinner in your suite or at one of our Romantic Spots*.
It’s all available at any hour day or night. Your Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include all meals.
CATAMARAN CRUISE AND ATV COMBO
This two-part tour is the perfect way to spend a full day exploring the various natural wonders of Guanacaste, Costa Rica. The Pacific coast of Guanacaste is known as The Gold Coast because of our world renowned idyllic beaches and daily picturesque sunsets. But equally famous for the large mountainous regions and volcanic activity. This tour will put you in the middle of all of it.
First, spend an exhilarating two hours exploring the back trails and dirt roads that meander through the jungle forests of Guanacaste. Keep your eyes open for birds, reptiles, and even monkeys that will be surrounding you while you cruise. Now we’re ready to get on the open ocean in a luxury catamaran. The captain will sail up the coast and stop at one of the special anchorages where you can enjoy snorkeling or playing in the ocean. On the sail back the crew will prepare food and refreshments to enjoy before you enjoy viewing the sun setting from the open Pacific waters.
DIAMANTE ADVENTURE PASS
Unleash the daredevil in you by soaring on the longest zip line in Central America before exploring Costa Rica’s natural beauty at Diamante Eco Adventure Park. This venue offers you plenty of adrenaline with a zip line course featuring the 4,000-foot ‘Superman' line overlooking the Pacific Ocean, before you return to land for an encounter with amazing fauna and flora at the park’s animal sanctuary. Beach time and a buffet lunch round out your intrepid day.
Your exciting jaunt begins in the morning with transportation from your resort to Diamante Eco Adventure Park, a real paradise for both nature lovers and adrenaline junkies vacationing in Costa Rica. Upon check-in, your bilingual hosts will give you the Adventure Pass bracelet for full access to Diamante’s animal reserve, beach area, buffet lunch and, of course, exhilarating zip line course that will satisfy your greatest adrenaline craving.
Get geared up and glide off from the Diamante base on the first zip line, then take a tractor truck up the park’s tallest hill and let the emotion build. Once you’re at the summit, let your guides strap you on so you can soar on the one that tops them all — the ‘Superman’ zip line! Feel 4,461 feet of sheer adrenaline as you fly above the entire grounds of Diamante, and take in a glorious view of the blue Pacific on the horizon for a mixture of thrill and amazement! The course continues with a short bungee jump and a few more zip lines, the last one taking you to the park’s animal sanctuary.
ATV TOUR CENIZARO
Kick your Costa Rica vacation into high gear with this ATV excursion that’s perfect for thrillseekers staying at the Dreams Las Mareas resort. Take a journey into the rugged parts of Guanacaste province and let the adrenaline flow as you encounter nature through the mountains and streams hidden away in this amazing land.
Your ATV adventure through the Guanacaste begins with pick-up from Dreams Las Mareas. Your transport will take you through the Costa Rican countryside, far from civilization so you can really immerse yourself into nature. You’ll soon arrive to a dude ranch tucked away in the mountains, where friendly bilingual guides will greet you and prepare you for an amazing ride.
Select between a single-seat ATV to keep all the fun to yourself, or opt for a two-seat vehicle so one of your friends or family members can share the thrills. Listen to your guide’s instructions and equip yourself with safety gear and a helmet. After you’re briefed, get out into the wilderness and feel the adrenaline as you enter into rugged country.
4 Nights All-Inclusive Costa Rica Package
Travel Dates: July 1st - 5th, 2021
Cost Per Person Based on Two Adults Sharing Room starting at $670.00/pp for 4 nights Dreams Las Mareas Resort stay. Single room supplement is an additional $370.
Non Refundable deposit of $400 per person for 4 nights stay in Costa Rica due upon booking. Final payment is due by May 14, 2021(Any payment received after the 14th will assessed a late fee of $50).
Airfare to Costa Rica is NOT Included in pricing
You can request airfare to be included in your package! As of 3/25/2021 airfare is starting around $550/pp (AIRFARE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE). The best pricing on airfare right now is a Non-Stop flight out of JFK. We will have a shuttle going from Philadelphia to JFK for $100/pp.
We will request a group quote for airfare if we have 16 or more people leaving the same time from the same airport. We can also assist with booking airfare.
All payments are non-refundable/non-transferable. Deposit must be made by each individual staying in the room to hold room price. All pricing is current and subject to change at any time until fully deposited for the room. Should pricing change, your credit card will not be charged until you have been notified and agree upon said change. All credit and debit card payments will incur up to a 4% processing fee. Alternate forms of payments include Zelle, Venmo, checks and money orders with no processing fee. A credit card authorization form must be completed before initial credit card payments are processed.
- You may cancel anytime within 24 hours of making your deposit and receive a full refund
- NO refunds for any reason or cancellations after 24 hours of making your deposit.
- All prices are listed for individual booking. Each registrant will need to apply individually.
- COVID - 19: If this event must be postponed due to health and/or travel concerns/restrictions, attendees will be allowed to apply the amount already paid towards a future trip. If guests are unable to make the new dates, they will be refunded all payments except the original deposit.
Protect your vacation investment TODAY by purchasing travel insurance! This is additional to your deposit payment. Please request a quote for the cost is based on age and total cost of your trip. (RECOMMENDED)
- 4 nights All-Inclusive Costa Rica hotel stay
- Round trip ground transportation from Costa Rica airport to the hotel
- International airfare
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the itinerary
- Gratuities for Transportation/Tour Guide and Cab drivers
- Travel Insurance (Request quote)
- Meals except where noted
- Porterage at hotels and airports
- Any activities listed as optional
(Registering means you agree to all the Terms and Conditions listed below)
- Click on the button "CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW"
- Choose Room Category (Junior Suite Tropical View, Junior Suite Ocean View or Preferred Club Junior Suite Swimout Tropical View)
- Choose Occupancy (Triple, Double or Single Room)
- Choose Payment Plan (All At Once or Deposit and Final Payment)
- Choose Extra Options (Round trip Shuttle to JFK, Quote for Airfare and/or Quote for Travel Insurance)
Junior Suite Tropical View - All Inclusive
- Triple Occupancy starts at $650.00/pp
- Double Occupancy starts at $670.00/pp
- Single Room starts at $1040.00/pp
Junior Suite Ocean View - All Inclusive
- Triple Occupancy starts at $780.99/pp
- Double Occupancy starts at $800.99/pp
- Single Room starts at $1250.99/pp
Preferred Club Junior Suite Swimout Tropical View
- Triple Occupancy starts at $830.99/pp
- Double Occupancy starts at $850.99/pp
- Single Room starts at $1332.99/pp
Preferred Club Privileges:
- Personalized check-in and check-out
- Special concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Preferred Club suites in premium locations
- Upgraded mini-bar
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Private Preferred Club Lounge