Please be reminded of the Contra Costa County Ordered Regulations for Health and Safety which applies to all who enjoy the Tennis Courts at Oakhurst Country Club. If you have a fever or a cough, stay at home and cancel your reservation. The facility is thoroughly sanitized daily and appropriately maintained for precautionary procedures.
PRIORITY OF PLAY
- All tournaments and leagues must be sanctioned and authorized by the Tennis Committee. To gain authorization for private leagues, a letter requesting such authorization must be submitted to the Tennis Committee. Open leagues are for any Oakhurst member who desires to play. A private league is one that is organized by individual members for a limited number of players.
OPEN PLAY RESERVATION
- Reservations for open play may be made from 7:00 AM until 10:00 PM.
- Courts may be reserved one hour for singles unless a formal request is made for one and one/half hours.
- Parents must wear a mask on premises while observing children.
- Reservations will be accepted 14 days in advance.
- Make reservations on the app in the Tennis section.
- No food or beverage in any form may be brought on the club premises without permission of the General Manager. Proper action will be taken for all reported violations.
- Lights will be turned off at 10:30 PM. Members desiring to play between 10:30 PM and 7:00 AM must make arrangements with the Club Pro.
- The Tennis Courts are used by tennis programs on year-round basis. Summer Kids Camp practices and private lessons are conducted throughout the day. These times are displayed in the reservations on the app.
- Tennis ball pitching machine available. use gloves and sanitize balls
- Proper court manners will be observed at all times. Abusive language or conduct will not be tolerated.
- Unattended young children are not allowed in the tennis area.
3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 Morning and Night Leagues including a Mixed Doubles League. Interested parties should contact Tennis Pro Jacob Ortega at email@example.com
4.0 Day Team Captain Jeri Feuer
4.0 Night & Weekend Team Captain Kris Karr & Suzanne Beck
3.5 Day, Night & Weekend Team Captain Wendy Shofield & Caryl Kohler
2.5 Night & Weekend Team Captain Kelly Sanchez & Dawn Shadeck
Created with images by Cristina Anne Costello - "Tennis Gear" • Todd Trapani - "Often the rain in life shows us the best reflection of who we truly are." • Christian Tenguan - "Sitting on the bench before tennis practice, want more photos like this contact me" • Tim Chow - "Sunset light on tennis court." • Frankie Lopez - "Pickleball courts"