PRIORITY OF PLAY
- All tournaments and leagues must be sanctioned and authorized by the Tennis Committee. To gain authorization for private leagues, a letter requesting such authorization must be submitted to the Tennis Committee. Open leagues are for any Oakhurst member who desires to play. A private league is one that is organized by individual members for a limited number of players.
OPEN PLAY RESERVATION
- Reservations for open play may be made from 7:00 AM until 10:00 PM.
- Courts may be reserved one hour for singles unless a formal request is made for one and one/half hours.
- Parents must wear a mask on premises while observing children.
- Reservations will be accepted 14 days in advance.
- Make reservations on the app in the Tennis section.
- No food or beverage in any form may be brought on the club premises without permission of the General Manager. Proper action will be taken for all reported violations.
- Lights will be turned off at 10:30 PM. Members desiring to play between 10:30 PM and 7:00 AM must make arrangements with the Club Pro.
- The Tennis Courts are used by tennis programs on year-round basis. Summer Kids Camp practices and private lessons are conducted throughout the day. These times are displayed in the reservations on the app.
- Tennis ball pitching machine available. use gloves and sanitize balls
- Proper court manners will be observed at all times. Abusive language or conduct will not be tolerated.
- Unattended young children are not allowed in the tennis area.
Adult 18 & Over Women’s 3.0 – Kelly Sanchez
Adult 40 & Over Women’s 3.0 – Becky Whisenhunt
Adult 40 & Over Women’s 3.5 Daytime – Wendy Schofield
Adult 18 & Over Women’s 4.0 Daytime – Jeri Feuer
Adult 18 & Over Women’s 4.0 – Kristina Karr
Adult 40 & Over Women’s 4.0 Daytime – Jeri Feuer
Adult Mixed 18 & Over 8.0 – Christopher Cast