Migration from Groupwise to Exchange can also achieve through a third-party application, such kind of third-party application makes the migration process comfortable and reliable because, if you use manual method there might be a possibility of data loss and it requires lots of technical expertise and also waste users valuable time. So, if one can plan to migrate their mailboxes into Exchange then, I would like to suggest try Groupwise to Exchange migration tool from Bitdataconversion which provide an automated migration and easily migrate single or multiple Groupwise mailboxes into Exchange, Office 365, and Outlook in a professional way.
Some Highlighted features are below:
- Multiple Groupwise mailboxes conversion
- Export Groupwise to Exchange
- Export Groupwise to Office 365 and Outlook PST
- Allow to saving Groupwise Mailboxes into EML, MSG, HTML format
- Mailbox preview before the migration
- PST splitter, helps to split large PST file into multiple smaller PST's
- Item filter facility helps to migrate only selected data items
- Multiple Groupwise connectivity options such as Remote mailboxes path, Cache mailbox path, Default mode and many more.
- support all version of windows and Novell Groupwise
- free trial and technical support for Migration process