The photography of a rental or sales listing is one of the most important aspects, along with pricing and location. These days’ smart phones are up to the task, if done well. If you can afford it, a professional photographer could help drive traffic and pay for its expense.
Use the best resolution required or that your camera can shoot. You can always downsize without losing quality, where the reverse isn’t true.
Some tips for taking real estate pictures.
• Shoot in landscape mode
• Clean the space
• Remove clutter
• Stage the area with attention to details
• Try to create an inviting scene for either the traveler, renter or buyer
• Open blinds and illuminate where necessary
• Capture different angles of each room
• Capture any special features or areas that sets the place apart
• Review your images and ask others (friends/family) to comment
• Exterior shots are vital and will be covered in a future lesson