- Northwest held the Bison to just 119 total yards, all coming on the ground. It was the lowest total by Harding all season.
- The win advances the Bearcats to the semi-finals for the 11th time in program history.
- The Bearcat defense recorded 10 TFL and 2 INT on the day.
- QB Kyle Zimmerman went 30-42 for 340 yards and TD. He is now 3 TDs away from tying the program's single season TD record.
- WR Dre Washington had 7 receptions for 135 yards, both career highs.
- K Simon Mathiesen hit a Northwest single-game record five field goals, connecting on distances of 22, 32, 46, 39 and 21.
Northwest opening drive went 88-yards on six plays and the Bearcats never looked back. QB Kyle Zimmerman connected with RB/TE Jordan Grove for a 58-yard score to cap off the drive.
The defense was no match for the Harding rushing attack and would set the tone early in game with multiple big hits in the backfield. Harding did not advance the ball past the 50-yard-line the entire first half.
K Simon Mathiesen added three FGs in the first half and a short rushing TD by Jordan Grove added up to a 22-0 halftime lead for the Bearcats.
Two more FGs by K Simon Mathiesen and another rushing TD from Jordan Grove capped off the scoring for the Bearcats on their way to a 35-0 victory. The defense was just as stingy in the second half, snatching two INTs and pummeling the Bison in the backfield. LB Jacob Vollstedt led the way with 13 tackles and 3.5 TFL. LB Jarrod Bishop recorded an INT for the second straight game and DB Jack Young picked off another, his sixth INT this season.