Please pray for Carlos & Yolanda Casco, and stop by the Westside foyer to meet them between services January 5th & 6th!
- Carlos and Yolanda live in Ecuador and travel all over Latin America to train pastors and church leaders!
- They teach Inductive Bible Study seminars, which train people to study and apply the Bible.
- They also lead marriage seminars, blessing others through the Word of God and their 55+ years of marriage.
- For protection and provision on their many trips by plane, bus, boat, and motorcycle.
- For continued open doors in Peru, where they travel deep into the Amazon jungle to train several indigenous groups.
- For continued opportunities to minister in Cuba, where they recently led several Inductive Bible Study seminars. Please pray for them to be granted visas to return in April to teach the Song of Solomon.
- Carlos just turned 76. Please pray for continued good health for them as they travel, and that God will make their strength like Caleb, in Joshua 14:11, who said, "I am still as strong today as the day Moses sent me out; I’m just as vigorous to go out to battle now as I was then."
- Pray for hearts to be prepared to receive the Word of God in Guatemala, Costa Rica, Bolivia, Colombia, and Peru in their scheduled classes in 2019. Please pray that God will continue to lead them where He wants them to serve.
If you'd like to donate to the Casco's ministry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for giving instructions!
Praise God for Breanna's House of Joy, a ministry to at-risk girls in Thailand.
In 2018, four Breanna's House of Joy girls graduated from high school. Also, ten girls are among the top 10 in their classes! In March, 2019, five students will be graduating from college. Praise God for intervening in these girls' lives, and pray for their future impact on Thailand and the world!
Thank you for your prayers for Janice Evans, our missionary to Ukraine. Ukraine and Russia have had increased hostilities lately, and parts of the country are under martial law, but Janice is in a safe area and close to borders where she can cross if necessary. Please continue to pray for the peace of Ukraine, and for the church to reach out in these times of conflict and stress.
Janice's ministry with her church continues with English club and Saturday night youth Bible study. She also supports a Bible study for teenage girls. Pray for salvations and discipleship in the Ukrainian church!
Thank you for those of you who prayed for "Gayle", a believer in Central Asia! She traveled 26 hours by train to share the Gospel with her family last month. Praise God for her boldness to share in a country and culture that is hostile to the Gospel and that she was able to share the full Gospel with her mother and brother. Please pray that God will open their hearts to respond to Gayle's message (Acts 16:14).
Created with images by Leo Manjarrez - "untitled image"