Positive Behaviour for Learning, known as PBL is an evidence-based whole school systems approach that:
- Addresses the diverse academic and social needs of every student to support them to be successful.
- Supports students in early childhood settings through to senior years of schooling.
- Enables schools to establish a continuum of supports that are intensified to meet the needs of every student.
- Is team driven, using a problem solving approach (data, systems and practices) that engages students, parents and all school staff.
- Establishes positive social expectations for all in the school community.
- provides a framework for the school and its community to collectively support the wellbeing of every student.