Hey KP team. Unity is like a puzzle.
- Every piece has its use
- Every piece is important
- Every piece is unique
- Every piece fits a perfect spot...that no other pice can fill
- Every piece is tied and dependant (should be tied!) on the other
- All the pieces together depicts the perfect image
One image but many pieces.
The apostle Paul states it this way
But now God has established the parts, every one of them, in the body as it has pleased Him. So there are many parts, yet one body. 1 Corinthians 12:18, 20 MEV
He is basically saying that God created every one of us for a use, a duty, a task that nobody else should fulfill.
Each person should do the task he is called to accomplish
Each player should feel called to accomplish their part in the plan, in our ministry.
Easter is coming. It's going to be awesome. Thousands of people will coming through our doors. Many, for the first time. Many also for the first time in a long time.
We will get to bless them...and also be a blessing to ourselves! Serving is a blessing...even though not everyone knows that.
It will be a time where every single piece of the puzzle needs to accomplish its use.
Many serve one service either every week or other week. And your coach, your team leader and myself, all thank you and are blessed for it.
Easter though, and Christmas for that matter of fact, is not "just another Sunday". It's war time, it's crazy time, it's blessing time.
It is time for all of us to step up, just like your coaches and team leaders are doing. Come on teammates, you need to do it too. Aren't we all a "one team one fight" squad? Oh yes we are.
You are robbed of a blessing when you don't serve when you're scheduled to, when you don't share the load of ministry with your teammates.
As your Kidspoint director, as a pastor, I want you to know these things.
Your coach, your team leader and I, we all both really love you
- I love you so much I WANT to serve with you
- I miss you when you're not there, the team misses you in your absence
- I don't want the enemy to rob your blessings
- I know you're worth more than just not showing up
- The kids miss you
- As a team, we're incomplete when you're not here with us
- We count on you
- You are an addition to our fighting squad
I encourage you to grow, to engage, to commit to your team, our kids, our families. Let's live out "The We over Me" lifepoint cultural value.
Easter is our time of battle
Your people willingly follow you when you go into battle. Psalms 110:3 NET
As a team member, your great ministry is to point kids to Jesus, with us, all together.
Let us push together, pull together, laugh together, win battles together and enjoy the blessings together
Here's an encouragement by Pastor Daniel and Tammie
Experiment ministry by your coach and team leader's side.
Relationship goals: Q&A
Even relationships lived out fully the way God intended can have challenges. Find answers to some of the toughest relationship questions through scripture and this Q&A session.
Your growth depends on how deep you commit to growing! So dig deeper.
- March 26th - VO @ 8:30 & 4pm invite some friends to attend VO
- March 26th - Family Dedication Service 2:30-3:30 PM
It will be great. Tons of people have been becoming fully alive and committing their lives to Christ. This is a time for us to be a blessing and be blessed at the same time! We will also have a Easter egg hunt and so much more. It will be great.
Your team leader will get our teams rolling!
- I know every one serves on a regular basis, but Easter is not business as usual. So we don't invest like our usual selves
- Instead of serving once, how about considering serving 2...or more!
- Like pastor puts it
The church is not built on the talent of a few but on the sacrifices of many