1. Scotland Wildlife Photography Adventure: This is a tailored made wildlife photography experience. You tell us how long you have got and what wildlife you would like to get the chance to take photography of and we will design a day or a break that will give you the very best chance to capture some of Scotland's best birdlife or wild animals. Our photography guide Stewart who is always out and about in Scotland has also photographed wildlife and all around the World. You can see examples at http://www.expeditionphotography.co.uk/
2. Scotland Basking Shark Adventure: The Basking shark is huge and from April to October each year on the west coast of Scotland we can arrange for boat tours to see these huge fish in action or for the more adventurous we can arrange from snorkelling dives to swim with the basking sharks. This is a truly unique wildlife experience.
3. Cairngorm Bird Watching Adventure: If you'd like a guide for a day or two of wildlife watching in the Cairngorms National Park and beyond, you've come to the right place. Days out can be tailored to give you the best chance of catching up with Capercaillie, Ptarmigan, Scottish Crossbill, Golden Eagle, Red Squirrel, Pine Marten, Black Grouse and much more.
4. West Coast Of Scotland Wildlife Adventure: The Daytime Tour. This is a 3-hour, 4×4 tour, which is tailored around our guests, and their specific interests to ensure you have the best day out possible. A standard tour is from 10am until 1pm. On this tour, we hope to see animals and birds such as the golden and sea eagle, red, fallow and roe deer and birds including kestrels, hen harrier and merlin. We place a minimum group size of 2 people with a maximum of 6 people to ensure that your needs and requirements are met with our skilled guides and ensure you have the best day out possible.
The Twilight Tour. This is a 3-hour, 4×4 tour tailored around our guests and their specific interests. A standard tour usually commences around 7pm until 10pm but this is dependent on the time of year. On this tour we hope to see roe and fallow deer, otters, pine martens and badgers. We place a minimum group size of 2 people with a maximum of 6 people to ensure that your needs and requirements are met with our skilled guides and also to ensure you have the best day out possible.
Night Time Tours. This 4-hour tour takes you out at night with the aid of thermal imagery or night vision equipment in the hope of encountering species such as pine marten, red Fox, badger, owl, bats, roe and red deer. However, the true encounter that we hope to seek is the Scottish Wildcat – Scotland’s Highland Tiger! This experience is restricted to children over 10 years of age and adults. We use thermal imagery and infrared to prevent unnecessary disturbance in one of it’s last strongholds. We place a minimum group size of 3 people with a maximum of 6 people to ensure that you have the best time possible. This tour is not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
5. Sea Eagle and Golden Eagle Adventure: Rare British opportunity to see both White-tailed & Golden Eagles on the same island. The isle of Mull is a wildlife haven and this tour will let you experience two of the most stunning birds in Scotland as well as stunning wild landscapes