My town Green valley wi
1. Contract with M&L excavating company to snowplow this winter
2. Hearing fee raising from $175 to $255
3. Krawkow snowmobile club requested to install a culvert on the trail
4. an agreement concerning maintenance, the total of $5,400 per year and it increases by $100 per year
5. Pay raise for the chairman and secretary it would go from $13 to $15 and for mileage and maintenance it would go from $14 to $15
One of my issues I'm choosing is the krawkow snowmobile club. The krawkow snowmobile club want to put a culvert on the trail but it would be on two different people's properties. Our local government has sent a letter to the property owners on either side of Nichols drive (where they want to place it). I agree on how they are handling this issue because they are respecting their property and their rights. What I would do is the same thing that they are doing.