Lesson Objective: Students will be able to recognizes information, ideas, and principles that come with walk-in songs.
- Students recognize they need to choose a song that says something about them.
- Students identify the different volume levels.
The volume should be just right to aid in your performance.
See: An example of walk-in performances.
- Students relate to the example they have just seen.
Lesson Objective: Students will be able to select, transfer, and use data and principles to complete their own walk-in with a song performance.
- Students apply what they learned to think of how to perform.
- Students prepare their walk-in songs.
- Students demonstrate their walk-in performances.
Student appraises, assesses, or critiques on a basis of what they learned and saw.
- Students rate their colleagues' performances.
- Students critique their colleagues.
- Students recommend ways to improve their performances.