- Facts: The kingdom of Aksum was located along the southern coast of the Red Sea.
- Aksum was a perfect location to become the major center of trade.
- They traded salt, gold, ivory, gems, cloths,glass and olive oil.
- A famous leader of the Empire Aksum was king Ezana who helped there trade increase and expand the territory.
- There culture was a blend of many cultures throughout the region.
- There religion was Christianity and Sunni Muslim.
- They were influenced by the Greeks, Romans,Egyptians and the Arabs.
Works cited Page