- Dimensions: 14mm thick x 150mm wide x Random Length (300mm and up).
- Species: European Oak.
- Edge Detail: Micro bevel on all 4 sides. Tongued and Grooved all round.
- Finish: Finely sanded and pre treated with a natural oil.
- Structure: Multi-laminate ply wood under-core (mult-ply) with a 3mm thick solid (single strip) top layer of oak.
- Wear Layer: 3mm.
- Grade: Rustic
- Boxes Contain: 2.64 sq mtrs.
£27.95 + VAT /m2
Price includes next day delivery or delivery on a day of your choice. We rarely get beaten on price. Discounts are available on large quantity orders. Always call for the best price we can offer you.
Random Length (300mm and up)
Despite being thinner, this flooring is still a multi-ply engineered oak floor. This means that under oak, the board is made up of a multi-laminate hardwood ply. This is what gives your floor the vast strength and stability that is required of engineered flooring and is crucial for areas of your property where solid oak may not be suitable. On top of the plywood is a 3mm thick, single strip, solid European oak layer.
This board is pre-treated with a natural oil however, as if often the case, for the best protection additional treatment of hardwax oil is reccomended