Charleston, South Carolina
In Charleston South Carolina there are many things to do. Historic site, incredible scenery and hours and hours of fun. Charleston is the first settlement. Travel back in time and see breath taking sites. Learn more about the oldest place in US!
- Go to the Dungeon and Ghost tour and see the historic corridors and the graveyards. View Charleston looked like long ago. Listen to tales of haunting stories. All while learning some history.
- Travel back in time while strolling through Charleston and viewing Joseph Manigualt house. A guided tour with stops of the most historic places: Harbor, Fort Sumter, and Patriots point. All for just $21.99.
- Visit Middleton, an old rice plantation made of 65 acres of land. Titled as one of the oldest landscape garden in South Carolina. Take a house tour and see how an old house would look like. While your there, don't forget to stop and smell the roses.
Middleton, South Carolina.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Visit one of the most beautiful beaches in South Carolina. Go site seeing and see things that you have always wanted to. Learn new thing and see the sea world for yourself at Myrtle Beach.
- Go to the Waccatee Zoo to see many animals of different shapes and sizes. See all the varieties of all the animals for yourself.
- Travel under the sea to Ripely's Aquarium. See fishes you have never seen before. Unique places for fishes to swim and hands on experiences included.
- Thirty-Five minutes from Myrtle Beach, The Big "M" Casino now sails daily with more times and 2 ships to choose from! That's right; boat rides to cruise the sea.
Beaufort, South Carolina
Visit one of South Carolina's sea islands. Known for it's antebellum mansions and its historic past, come to Beaufort for the stay you want and need. Learn more about one of America's states while your at it too.
- Visit Penn Center where you can tour and see history reveal itself. It was founded in 1862 and was the first educational center for freedmen.
- Parris Island is an experience that everyone wants to experience. An historical event where you can tour and see everything in your life time.
- Are you feeling up for hunting? Well even if your not the experience at hunting island state park is one that is quite the time. Go on nature trail, hikes, and go camping.
Hunting Island State Park
Hilton Head, South Carolina
Hilton head is a known for Atlantic Ocean beaches and golf courses. An island that has beautiful landscape. See all the wonderfully filled adventures Hilton Head has in store for you.
- Visit the Coastal Discovery Museum and experience the cultural southern life and the how history took place in a beautiful island of the United states
- Are you a biker? Ride through the beautiful landscape of Hilton Head and discover what is left to reveal.
- The Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge and is a refuge for wildlife to keep them safe. Visit and see what mother nature has in store for you!