Host & Facilitator
Entrepreneurs are a unique group of people. No one understands this as much as Mia McNeal, the Workshop Whisperer. Mia McNeal is founder and Ceo of Ceteris Consulting Group. After years of working with small businesses owners, Mia became a business and life coach. Known as "the Workshop Whisperer" her energy permeates through the room leaving attendees excited and energized and ready to make moves. A renowned business and life coach, and workshop facilitator, Mia designed, Life Coaching for the Entrepreneur, designed specifically to work with entrepreneurs who are trying to balance the rigors of business ownership with the responsibilities of life.
Interested in booking Mia, you can email email@example.com
Day 1 Mix and Mingle
COOL, CALM & CREATE: THE COLLABORATIVE CANVAS
Join in on an art session where we paint our “Collaborative Canvas”. Dispose of any fears of “not being an artist” and tap into your collaborative energy by infusing painting and the vision board with a common goal. Accompanied with upbeat music, the workshop will include a quick walk through art materials usage and an overview of the project options you have and will culminate a huge canvas that shows our shared goals and individual dreams.
Day 2 Morning Workshops (4 Hours)
MEETINGS FOR MEANING: KEEPING DREAMS & APPOINTMENTS ON YOUR AGENDA
Living a life ruled by to-do lists, short on time to eat a meal properly, and overwhelming responsibilities is no way to live. End of story. In this workshop, we will explore the importance of cultivating connection, creating priorities based on their values, and nurturing their well-being needs. The women will receive a complimentary weekly planning template to guide them through a mindful planning session.
VALUE PROPOSITION AND INNOVATION:
The value proposition is the core of a successful business and should be the starting point for any entrepreneur. The women will learn to identify their value proposition, and develop the ability to clearly and concisely communicate it to customers, investors, team members, etc. The value proposition we will develop in this session will address several key questions:
What painful problem are we solving for customers?
What is innovative about our product or service?
How much better is our solution better than existing solutions?
MARKET IDENTIFICATION, ANALYSIS AND COMPETITIVE STRATEGY:
It is widely understood that marketing is one of the key success factors in starting a successful business. Yet many entrepreneurs have quite a vague understanding of exactly what marketing is and how to approach it. In this session, the women will learn to:
Answer the question: who is our customer?
Select target markets and customers;
Analyze the market, including customers and competitors;
Position and differentiate products and services from the competition;
Develop and implement sales, marketing and distribution strategies;
Create sustainable competitive advantage for their business;
FUNDRAISING AND FINANCING:
Money is the life-blood of any company and is especially important for startup companies. Startup companies face many financial challenges: they often require substantial funds in the early stages of the business to develop the product, build market share, attract and retain a high-quality team, etc. At the same time, they often have limited cash flow in these same early stages. Many startups which might have otherwise been successful fail as a result of inadequate financial management and understanding. In this session, the women will learn to:
Raise investment funds to support the growth of their business;
Forecast the financial performance of their business and calculate the valuation; and,
How to estimate return on investment (ROI) and social impact.
Day 2 Afternoon
Girls In Power Give Back
Since women are always looking for ways to give back in business, this retreat will be an awesome chance to give back. We will head out into the city where we will go to an All Girls school to let them know they can be girl bosses and its on you to mentor for an afternoon!
Day 3 Selfcare in Power Ocean Spa Experience
HOLISTIC SELF-CARE MEDITATION & YOGA:
Join in as the women will explore holistic self-care in their daily lives. The women will walk away with a better understanding of how to implement holistic wellness and holistic self-care in their everyday lives. Healing through-holistic self love and self care.
In this workshop, the women will learn specific strategies for running your life and business more effectively. Learn to increase productivity, better manage your time, and achieve your goals more quickly. Learn how balance leads to a happier life, happier families, and happier clients also!
IMPLANTING SELF-CARE INTO YOUR TO DO TODAY:
As entrepreneurs, parents and partners, it’s too easy to put ourselves at the bottom of our to-do list, rather than the top. This fireside chat will explore practical ways that we can incorporate self-care and, more importantly, self-love into our everyday lives. Because as much as we’d like to have four-hour spa days, more often than not we don’t have time for that. So whether you have five minutes, 10 minutes, or a whole afternoon, we’ll work on prioritizing me time every day.
In this workshop the women will learn how to build a value proposition that will help them stand out from the crowd while leveraging relationships to build joint ventures, and partnerships to compete for larger contracting opportunities. We will also figure out ways to get and give business to and with each other.
Let it Go! Farewell Retreat
Our farewell dinner on the beach will be our opportunity to reflect on the past few days write our worries on a lantern, light it and let it go!
HOW The RETREAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND BUSINESS
- You will have clarity on how to move your business forward in a way that is full of success and balance.
- You will feel energized, refreshed and motivated to dream big and apply everything that you learned in your life and in your business.
- You will walk away with a lifelong friends and mentors who wholeheartedly believe in you and are cheering you on.
- You will move your business forward during our Workshop Whisperer sessions where you can ask all of your questions answered
- You leave with tons of colleagues and mentors to get one-on-one support after you’ve made it home.
- You will have practical tips, tools and resources to use in all aspects of your business including marketing, sales, social media, finances, etc.
- Applying the information, encouragement and community from The Retreat, you will go out to build your successful business while implementing self care strategies and time management solutions to have the balance you need.
- You will have actionable tips to equip you with the skills you need to balance, self, business, and family.
- You will have the investment of the time you took to work with strategic intentionally on your business instead of always going in circles.
Package Prices includes conference/retreat, hotel room, round-trip airport transportation. All packages are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Allure Junior Suite Tropical View: $2,432.13 pp
- Allure Junior Suite Pool View: $2,469.18 pp
- Allure Junior Suite Partial Ocean View: $2,621.13 pp
- Allure Junior Suite Swim-Up: $2,540.13 pp
Nestled on a golden-sand beach, this all-suite, all-inclusive resort for adults-only is 10 km from Playa Macao and 42 km from Punta Cana International Airport.
This is an all-inclusive property with vibrant, contemporary suites with colorful accents that have flat-screens, free Wi-Fi and sitting areas, along with balconies. Upgraded suites have either whirlpool tubs, ocean views or separate bedrooms, and some open on to the pool. There is also 24-hour room service.
There are 11 restaurants and 8 bars/lounges. Other amenities consist of a theater, a casino and a nightclub, along with 6 outdoor pools, 4 hot tubs and a Spa. There's also a gym and a beach, plus non-motorized water sports. In addition to the above amenities, your experience at Breathless Punta Cana also includes: Complete access to the bars, restaurants, pools, and more at Now Onyx Resort & Spa located next door.
Package Prices includes conference, hotel room, round-trip airport transportation. All packages are NON-REFUNDABLE.
This price DOES NOT include your flight. Passports are mandatory. Rooms are DOUBLE ONLY for standard or upgraded suite. Single and Triple rates can be quoted per request.
To join us:
Choose your room type, complete the form below to submit your Non-Refundable deposit.
- Non-refundable deposit of $1000 USD below to secure your reservation. Due by February 14, 2019
- 50% of your balance due March 1, 2019
- The balance is due in full April 1st, 2019
You must have a roommate to book double occupancy inventory. Both registrants deposits must be paid within a 24hr period following registration. (If you we cannot match you with another guest traveling solo, let us know so that we can get you the proper rate for single occupancy.)
Escape and Exhale with Us in Sunny Punta Cana, Domnican Republic for InPower Women’s Business Retreat May 2019!
- Four deep-dive mastermind sessions with Mia + lots of juicy retreat conversations all week!
- Resort accommodations double occupancy four nights at Breathless (double occupancy)
- Round trip airport transportation
- 1 Hosted breakfast
- Hosted Mix and Mingle/“Collaborative Canvas”.
- Self-care in Power Ocean Spa Experience
- Round trip transportation with tour guide for our day community school outing. "Girls In Power Give Back"
- Nightly entertainment...TBA
- Farewell beach dinner
- Your sky-high confidence and energy that’s irresistibly attractive to ideal clients who totally “get” your value (and LOVE what you stand for) DONE.
What's Not Included
- Round trip airfare
- Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, extra spa services, taxis, laundry, and bell-boys.
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
Relax and Enjoy a Unique Spa Experience!
This unique 3 hour event is designed to provide extreme relaxation in a very exclusive setting.
What to expect during our "relax" & "release" session:
- Keynote speaker Mia McNeal
- Private Individual Massage
- Electronic back massage
- Detox foot treatment
- Bio-Pilate Class
- Relaxation Session
- Dr. Fish Foot Exfoliation
- Floating mattresses
- Roundtrip transportation with expert driver
- Expert guides / lifeguards
- Soft drink, fresh fruits and wine at the end of the session
- Brown brad ham & cheese sandwiches
- Bring swimming attire including towel, sunglasses and sunscreen. Don't forget your camera!
- Please wear: soft soled shoes. No high heels or flimsy sandals
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 18 years old.
- Masquerade Party
- Grab a mask and let go of your inhibitions as you dance the night away in disguise at our Masquerade Party!
- Mega Dance Party
- Bring your best moves and the DJ will bring the beats to our Mega Dance Party!
- White Beach Party
- Wear your best white attire and head to the beach for a vibrant night of music, performances and fun!
- Blacklight Pool Party
- Time to turn off the lights and turn up the energy at the our blacklight pool party. Night swimming has never been this entertaining!
- Gatsby Party
- We’re taking you back to the roaring twenties with flappers, feathers, and fun at our Great Gatsby party! The only thing missing is Leo…
- Purple Fever
- We're celebrating our favorite color at Breathless. Come catch the Purple Fever!
Terms and Conditions
A passport valid six (6) months from the date of return is required to travel to Punta Cana. We suggest applying for passport services as soon as possible to prevent being denied boarding. This is the sole responsibility of the traveler and no refunds will be issued for failure to comply with this governing regulation.
All payments made towards this package are considered non-refundable.
Payments are to be made online via our electronic payment form where we will process your payment and send an invoice with payment applied and payment still outstanding, if any. All payments are processed via our online payment processing system.
Full name (as listed on your passport) and birth dates of all travelers must be provided upon booking. In a rare case that a name change needs to be made, a $100 name change fee will be assessed, plus any supplier fees.
In the event your roommate cancels, you will become responsible for the single supplement rate (to include all taxes & fees) or be subject to cancellations if a new roommate is not secured. We encourage all travelers to find a suitable travel partner of their choice. In order to secure space both parties must be prepared to make their deposits at the same time.
A deposit is acceptance to our terms and conditions.