NASHVILLE TRIP 2019
- ARE YOU GOING?: In order to let us know that you intend on going, please sign up for an account with Bob Rogers Travel by April 26th. For more information on how to create your account, click the link below.
- NEED MORE INFO?: You will find all pertinent information for the upcoming trip on the link below. Please note that the itinerary is not finalized.
- TRIP FUNDRAISER: We will be starting the COOKIE DOUGH AND MORE fundraiser for the trip on April 29th. Sales will run through May 9th with delivery being sometime in early June.
- CHAPERONES: If you would like to be a chaperone for the trip, you will need to get a background check through TSC. Please contact Mrs. Kincanon with any questions.
May 10, 2019
We are taking a trip down to Carmel, IN to watch Junior Alex Brophy (Member of Encore and played Grandpa Joe in the recent production of Willy Wonka) perform in the Civic Theater production of Newsies! Student tickets are $32 each and can be found on the online store. We will leave MHS at 5:30 PM and return around 11 PM.
May 17th & 18th
- FINANCES: Your student may need to pay for their Finale costuming. Please ask them what they are wearing! Payments can be made on the Choir Booster Online Store or in the Choir Office.
- REHEARSAL: If your student has not already informed you, there is a mandatory mass rehearsal on Wednesday, May 15th. This will go until approx. 5:30 PM.
- TICKETS: Finale 2019 tickets will go on sale to students and the public on May 6th. Prices will be $5 (Adults) and $2 (Students).
- TICKETS: Early access for senior parents will be available May 1st. You will need the code that will be emailed out to your students.
- PHOTOS NEEDED: We need a baby photo and a current photo of all seniors for the slideshow! You can send pictures to Mr. Gobrogge or have your student bring them in for him to scan.