Every now and then a bag comes along that just makes perfect sense for a particular few. The Nomad Shoulder Bag is one such story. Perhaps you're one of the few?
As a bike rider myself I know the value of a good bag. Whether it's to carry my phone, wallet, snacks or water while I'm riding or to stash my gloves, keys and goggles when I get to the pub, a bag makes good sense. A comfortable, waterproof, hardwearing and stylish bag is an absolute boon!
Here's a few reasons the Nomad is worth your consideration:
- Heavy duty waxed canvas (water resistant)
- Genuine leather belts and tabs
- Antique brass hardware
- Single, adjustable, reinforced shoulder strap
- Adjustable harness options, left and right slinging
- Full width brass zipper with leather pull tags
- Unique, adjustable compression mechanism
- Dimensions: 35cm H x 24cm L x 13cm W (The top "peak" is 18cm W)