Future Classroom Lab Regional Network 1st Breakfast expert talks -10th May 2016
"Beyond the text book"
How regions support the development, access and use of digital educational contents in school
During the 1st expert talks, representatives of European regions, policy makers and teachers shared ideas on how regions can help schools go beyond the traditional text book, supporting the access to, development and use of digital educational resources. Regional representatives showcased local projects which aim at empowering pupils and teachers by supporting them in fostering their digital skills.
Among the discussed topics during the seminar: incorporating coding and computing in the classroom, co-creation of education materials as apps and digital resources, and opening up new ways of teaching and learning that improve achievement and employability.
Agenda of the 1st Expert breakfast talks
Venue: Common Representation of the European Region Tyrol – South Tyrol – Trentino, rue de Pascale 45-47, B-1040 Brussels- 10th of May 2016
- 8:30 – 9:00 Registration and coffee
- 9:00 – 9:10 Welcome and presentation of the FCL Regio Initiative
- 9:15 – 9:30 First Expert talk – EDU_Hack, teachers co-creating education contents
Roser Cussó Calabuig, Generalitat de Catalunya
- 9:30 – 9:45 Second Expert talk – Teaching digital literacy beyond the text book
Jacob Mollstam, Göteborgsregionens kommunalförbund
- 9:45 – 10:15 Call for Associate partners, open discussion
- 10:15 – 10:30 Questions&Answers