- residential and outpatient treatment
- detoxification and stabitlitation
- Recreational and cultural activities
- Music studios
- We also offer specialized programs for underserved groups such as women, Latinos, and veterans.
- services are geared toward building social capital; developing peer, social, and community supports
- transitioning into education or employment;
- family reunification.
- we provide supportive case management to assist clients to prepare for successful recovery-oriented, independent living. In some facilities
- clients also have access to primary medical, dental, and psychiatric care. .
- clinically managed detoxification
- medical and dental care
- family therapy
- job training
- psychiatric evaluation
- mental health services
- referral services
- recovery support services
- alcohol awareness and Driving Under the Influence (DUI) treatment programs
- specialized programs for underserved groups such as women, Latinos, and veterans.
Cost is unknown but they take these insurances:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Behavioral Healthcare
Effects of Drug Abuse/Addiction
Drinking/Drug Abuse is an issue for 30 percent of Americans and can cause devastating effects—from serious medical issues to damaged relationships—for adults, teens, and their families.