Our friendly, hassle-free service will make you feel right at home. When you come to our mountain, you may never want to go back.
There’s a lot to love about our mountain. The same is true of our lodge. Before you hit the slopes, make sure you know all that awaits at our hotel in Killington VT
- 20 Person Luxury Outdoor Hot Tub and Fire Pit
- Secure, Heated Ski Lockers, Bike Storage + Bike Washing Stations
- Free Ski Shuttle Service to Snowshed Lodge at Killington Mountain
- 2nd Floor Restaurant + Bar
- Free Hot Breakfast From 7 to 10 a.m. Daily
- Seasonal Nightly Dinner Service + Apres Ski Menu (December to March)
- Unlimited Hot Chocolate, Coffee + Tea in Lobby
- 24/7 Refillable Water Bottle Hydration Station + In-Room Carafes
- Free Movies + Popcorn in Our Theater (9 p.m. Adults Only)
- Pool Table + Games for All Ages
- Fitness Center
- Free, high speed Wi-Fi
- Gift Shop
- Quiet Hours Beginning at 10 p.m.
The newly renovated Killington Mountain Lodge is located in the scenic Green Mountains of the Appalachian Trail one mile from Killington Ski Resort and only minutes from its sister resort Pico Mountain. Biking and hiking trails are nearby, along with more than a dozen championship golf courses.
The quaint mountain towns of Rutland, Woodstock and magnificent Quechee Gorge are only a short drive away. Spend an afternoon wandering through museums, browsing for antiques or participating in a wine or cheese tasting. Then, enjoy an evening savoring your favorite craft beer at our numerous local breweries and eateries.
At the Killington Mountain Lodge in Killington Vermont, every day is an adventure. The views are spectacular and the chances to get outside and enjoy them are even better.
Enjoy the massive 20 person hot tub, or relax by the fire, while watching the snow groomers light up the mountain.
Ski The Beast! The lodge is a hop, skip, and a jump from the Snowshed Lodge and lifts at the Killington Mountain Ski Resort. Our shuttle will get you there and back in no time. When the snow melts, the Killington Mountain Lodge overlooks Killington Resort’s 18-hole championship golf course, offering a game with cool mountain breezes and breathtaking vistas.
Killington Mountain Lodge offers complimentary breakfast every morning.
Killington is known for having some of the best glades skiing on the east. Get out there and take advantage of it!