Benefits of this Credential
It demonstrates to the marketplace that you're able to perform a job role using Adobe's leading solutions. Get recognized for your expertise with Adobe products and differentiate yourself from the crowd.
• The purpose of the Adobe Sign exam is to assess an individuals’ ability to implement Adobe Sign with out-of-the-box (OOTB) functionality.
• This exam is targeted primarily to individuals who will be collecting customer requirements and determining how to implement them into Adobe Sign.
• You should have an understanding of Adobe Sign features and functionality including knowledge of what is possible with the product.
• You should be able to explain common scenarios in which Adobe Sign can be implemented.
• You should also be able to prepare and send agreements.
- AD3-D104 Adobe Sign Essentials
Download exam guide
- AD3-D104 Adobe Sign Essentials (English)
You will be directed to the Adobe credential management system, where you will be prompted to log in with an Adobe ID or create a new one. Once logged in, you can access your profile and exam history.
For any question around credential and certifications, please visit the FAQ page.