- Christianity was an Abrahamic Religion and was developed from the Judaism religion when the emperor converted.
- This religion was founded in 324 C.E and was started in Jerusalem and spread into Jordan, Egypt, Mesopotamia, Asia Minor and more.
- The book that the Christians follow is the Holy Bible, and the Old Testament and New Testament.
- The place of worship is the church also referred to as Mass with a priest, pastor, minister.
- The religious leader is God which is revealed as the father, son, and Holy Spirit.
- The rules consist of the 10 commandments which is taught and/or followed by almost everyone practicing Christianity.
Sects of Christianity
- The different sects of Christianity are divided into three different groups Roman Catholic, Greek Orthodox, and Protestantism
- People who are Catholic or Lutheran fall into the Protestantism
- Christian communities of different sects of living today in Syria, Jordan, the West Bank, Iraq and other smaller countries in the Middle East.
- One of the most known holidays for Christians would probably be Easter and Christmas
- For Christmas Christians celebrate Jesus' birth in a manger and for Easter Christians celebrate the resurrection of Jesus
- There are plenty of other holidays like Palm Sunday, Good Friday, Ash Wednesday etc...