Tolerance compensating, variable force latching injector / ejector which provides evenly distributed force in order to insure uniform mating of module mechanical, optical, and other critical connection points to deployed enclosure backplane while simultaneously protecting connector pins and backplane receptacles from over-insertion by maintainer personnel
Critical Dimensions and Pawl Force Table
- Meets requirements for VITA 48.2, 48.4, and 48.5 specifications
- Provides full, precise, insertion forces without requirement for specialized tools.
- Ease of operational use by maintainers in any environment due to robust construction
- Designed to accommodate for board tolerance issues
- Ergonomic latching mechanism
- Private labeling available(Laser engraving, silk screen, overlays)