- Marriage between Jews and subjects of the state of German or related blood are forbidden. Marriages nevertheless concluded are invalid, even if concluded abroad to circumvent the law. Annulment proceedings can be initiated only by the State Prosecutor.
- Extramarital intercourse between Jews and subjects of the state of German or related blood is forbidden.
- Jews may not employ in their household female subjects of the state of German or related blood who are under 45 years old.
- Jews are forbidden to fly the Reich or National flag or to display the Reich colors. They are, on the other hand, permitted to display the Jewish colors. The exercise of this right is protected by the State.
- Any person who violates the prohibition under I will be punished by a prison sentence with hard labor. A male who violates the prohibition under I will be punished with a prison sentence with or without hard labor. Any person violating the provisions under III or IV will be punished with a prison sentence of up to one year and a fine, or with one or the other of these penalties. The Reich Minister of the Interior, in coordination with the Deputy of the Führer and the Reich Minister of Justice, will issue the Legal and Administrative regulations required to implement and complete the Law. The Law takes effect on the day following promulgations except for III, which goes into force on January 1, 1936. Nuremberg, September 15, 1935 at the Reich Party Congress of Freedom.
The Nuremberg laws were laws that the Jews had to follow during the time of when the Nazis had invaded Germany. These laws were every strict. Jews couldn't fmarry or have kids with any German and they also had to wear clothes that showed they were a Jew. Another thing was that if anyone violates the law would be punished with a prison sentence with hard labor.k
Propaganda is people use to influence people's attentions ,behaviors , and beliefs. The several different types used are demozation , emotional appearal , name calling , Patriotic apperal , half truth or lies , catchy slogans , visual Symbols and humor. It is used to change people's views like beliefs to promote war effort or it would change there behaviors. Another thing is that it is used in pictures and slogans and humors for people's attention
Margot Frank was born in Frankfurt am Main in 1926 , she was three years older than anne. She attended a school called Ludwig Richter School . Her and her family emigrated to Nietherlands and started a school in Amsterdam , and had to go to a all Jewish school named Joods Lyceum . She had got papers to work in a camp in Germany and her and her family went into hiding . She ended up getting found and arrested and sent to a camp with her mom and Anne . She ends up passing away in Feburary 1945 typhus.
Otto Frank was born on May 12 , 1889, and was father to Anne and Margot Frank and Was Married to Edith Frank. He had decided for him and his wife and 2 daughters to go into hiding when Margot got her papers to work at a camp. He had lost touch with his family when they got arrested for hiding and Edith,Anne, and Margot got sent to a camp , they passed away and he ended up surviving and published Anne Frank's Diary. He passed away on August 1980 in Switzerland.
Peter Van Pels
Petter Van Pels was one of the people who was in hiding with the Frank family , he was born on November 8, 1926 . His parents were Hermann Van Pels and Auguste can Pels He went into hiding on July 13 , 1942. When he got arrested he went to Westerbork on September 3,1944. He ends up passing away on May 10, 1945.
Edith Frank was born on January 16 , 1900 and marries Otto Frank on May 12 ,1925 , She has two daughters named Margit and Anne Frank . She emigrated to the Nietherlands in the 1933's . She goes into to hiding with her family on July 6 , 1942 . She gets arrested and has to go to a camp for Jews and ends up passing away there on January 6 , 1945