Here's a sneak peek at what we've planned so far, be sure to check back for the final symposium agenda.
- PNC Headquarters Project Documentary Film Premiere
- Preservation and its Role in Social Justice (Part 1): The Color of Law: Segregation and Housing Policy in the US and its impact in North Carolina
- Preservation and its Role in Social Justice (Part 2): Panel Discussion: Housing and Our Changing Neighborhoods
- Special Performance Piece about lawyer and civil rights activist Bill Graves (eldest son of Graves-Fields House builder/owner)
- Headquarters (Hall and Graves-Fields Houses) Tours and other Raleigh preservation landmarks
- House Moving and Lifting: Where is it appropriate?
- 2019 Preservation North Carolina Honor Awards
- Parties, tours and much more!