This lovely doll has the following features:
1. Beautiful hand painted head poured in white porcelain from the rare Intrepid mold that was a gift to doll artisan members at the DAG convention in 199j6.
2. Rare, hard to find, Seeley composition walking doll body that was first produce for the 1996 DAG Convention.
3. Beautiful Blue high lens British paperweight solid glass eyes.
4. Cork pate
5. Gorgeous pale blonde custom made mohair wig by doll wig artist Wendy Feidt.
6. The costume this doll is wearing is made of a soft, buttery, pale rose 100% silk satin fabric and fully lined. The dress is decorated with antique lace. a lovely antique lace collar, buds n bows French silk ribbon trim, and silk ribbons. The back bodice has tiny rose pearl vintage buttons and snaps for closure.
The bonnet was made from the same fabric as the dress, trimmed in antique lace, silk ribbons, millinery flowers and with a ostrich feather.
7. The undergarments on this doll which include a full slip and pantaloons.
8. The stockings on this doll were hand crocheted.
9. The shoes were made by Fran Quinn who is a doll shoe artist. They are made especially for this doll from the silk fabric of the dress over genuine leather with silk rosettes at the toes. The shoes have leather soles and tiny heels and are stamped JUMEAU. The shoes come with a special shoe box designed by Fran Quinn.