By choosing me as your photographer, you choose to celebrate your family life... while keeping the planet greener!
To align with my personal values (I embarked on a low waste journey), 2019 will be a transition to an eco-friendly business. My goal is to reduce my waste, my recycling, and plastic consumption as much as possible by sourcing environmentally-friendly products and companies.
Moreover, with every purchase made from the shop, trees will be planted. I partnered with One Tree Planted to support their amazing work around the globe, one tree at a time.
.STORYTELLING FAMILY SESSIONS.
STARTING AT $850
Storytelling sessions capture your perfectly imperfect life at home and around. I am there, first and foremost to document your family when you are expecting, expanding, living the ordinary and everything in between. It is about creating powerful and real-life images that will make you laugh and bring conversations 30 years from now. It is a radically different approach than studios you would use to quickly update little Johnny's smushy face. We roughly decide on 1 or 2 activities and we go from there. Storytelling sessions are slightly directed. Allow up to 3 weeks after your session to view your images.
- Up to 2 hour of shooting time ( it varies depending on the number and age of family members, some may take longer, some are shorter)
- I will start photographing you at home but we might step outside
- Up to 5 individuals (any additional person/ pet is $25)
- Around 40 hand-edited images in an online gallery, 3 weeks after your session
- All social media files optimized for web use with my watermark
Collection 1 • $850
- 5 High resolution files
- $200 in print credit
Collection 2• $1050
- 15 High resolution files
- $500 in print credit or a Bamboo wall display
Collection 3 • $1250
- All High resolution files
- $800 in print credit or an 8x8 album
MD sales tax of 6% applies. Travel fees may apply. Prices subject to change without notice.
.Half-day real life session.
My approach of capturing your family during a Real Life session is far from poses, props and coordinated outfits. I won't tell you to stand closer to the light or to act again for the camera. It's pretty much the opposite: all you have to do is live your normal life and be yourself as much as possible. You need to check your emails, take a nap, do laundry, go grocery shopping? I will tag along (or not). My job is to make the experience as natural as possible, as if we were hanging out together except I am taking pictures along the way. I might join into the fun that your family is having or quietly observe. I would say that half of the time is interacting and the other half is taking pictures.
I shoot mainly at-home or wherever your life takes you, but get things rolling and let the day unfold organically. Just relax, enjoy, love your family and let me capture just that.
Real Life sessions last around 4 hours. Allow up to 6 weeks after your session to view your images.
- A 4 to 5-hour session at home (from breakfast to lunch or afternoon to bedtime)
- Immediate family members
- Around 80 to 100 images hand-edited accessible in an online gallery
- All web-resolution files for printing up to 5x7 with immediate download through an online gallery
- A gorgeous Moleskine photobook (genuine materials, black cover, rounded corners and ivory paper. Photos are stunning. Every book is happily designed by me.)
You can purchase prints, products (prints, photo-albums, bamboo mounted prints, digitals) and high resolution digital files directly from the à la carte menu.
MD sales tax of 6% applies. Travel fees may apply. Payment plan available. Prices subject to change without notice.
.ONE YEAR STORYTELLING SESSION.
Special package with 3 sessions within a year. Perfect to photograph your family throughout the seasons, or when you welcome a new baby.
Shot in a documentary-style, I will photograph you for a year and be there to capture your big and small events that makes family life: decorating the nursery, the first bath or the first steps, skin-to-skin snuggles, feedings, baby playing with the tupperware (!), swings, trimming the tree, picking up from daycare... Or maybe you are moving soon and want to remember the place where your kids played hide-and-seek and the streets of your neighborhood... The possibilities are endless.
- (3) 90-min photoshoots at home and in your neighborhood
- Up to 5 individuals (any additional person is $50)
- At least 40 photographs for each session viewable in an online gallery
- All web-resolution files printable up to 5x7
- A gorgeous Moleskine photobook (genuine materials, black cover, rounded corners and ivory paper. 40 pages. Photos are stunning. Every book is happily designed by me.)
- 10% off the a-la-carte menu to order prints and products
Tax rate of 6% applies. Travel fees may apply. Prices subject to change without notice.
ADD-on: PETITE MATERNITY SESSION
A petite session is short and sweet. It is a mini version of the Storytelling sessions and is designed for fewer people. It is perfect to document a moment like your round belly and getting ready for little bébé to arrive. The focus is mainly on you but you will have some with your partner or child.
A petite maternity can be added to a Storytelling session within a year. It lasts 45 minutes and allow enough time to capture semi-posed photos. To be true to my style I always sneak in some genuine moments as much as I can.
- 45-minute photoshoot usually at home
- Up to 2 individuals. It can be your partner, or your child. Contact me for additional people
- At least 15 images delivered in an online gallery
- All high-resolution digital files + files ready to be shared on social media
.PRINTS + PRODUCTS.
Because pixels look way better printed on paper than stuck in your computer.
I am a firm believer in the power of photo albums, frames on the walls and prints passing from one hand to another. How do you want to preserve your memories? How will you transmit them to your children?
Bring your pixels to life.
Find my best sellers below.
I recently switched to a new photographic lab and I am in love with my new prints. Your images will be printed on a deep matte paper that really complements my style. They have a clean, white border that really makes a difference.
If you are looking at a modern alternative to traditional canvases or frames, let me introduce you to bamboo prints! They are eco-friendly bamboo panels. The picture is printed on a beautiful deep matte paper and mounted to a solid bamboo board. Each bamboo panel is finished with smooth and distinctive edge with a carved keyhole on the back for easy hanging.
It looks great as a wall center piece for the bigger formats or displayed on a shelf/desk for smaller ones like an 8x10" or 5x7".
*NEW* MOLESKINE PHOTOBOOK
Enjoy your pictures in an iconic Moleskine photobook. You will love everything that makes a Moleskine a Moleskine: genuine materials, black cover, rounded corners and ivory papers. Photos are STUNNING. Every book is happily designed by me.
Stitched, open-flat binding with matte ivory pages. Landscape 9.25 x 7.4'' (23.5 x 18.8cm). Starts at $450 with 40 pages.
All images © 2018 Juliette Fradin Photography