Alex The images used in this portfolio are for education purposes only

Unit A: For this picture i clicked the crop tool and set the width to 2.25 and the height to 4. I then drug the crop marquee took to create a new crop. I then rotated the image and executed the crop to achieve the image on the right.
Unit B: For this picture i used the quick selection took with a size 10px brush to highlight the entire apple to the left. Once the entire apple was selected i refined and smoothed the edges and moved the selected pixels to the right.
Unit C: For this picture i began with duplicating the coin layer and placing it on top of the couples picture. I then targeted the colosseum layer and added a black and white adjustment layer on top of it. After that i targeted the colosseum layer and rotated it. Then i targeted the couples picture layer and flipped it horizontally and rotated the bottom coin -45 degrees.
Unit D: To begin i created a levels adjustment layer and adjusted the levels triangles to brighten the image. I then added a second levels adjustment layer and drug the grey midpoint adjustment to .80. I then set the foreground color to black and used a size 175px brush tool with 0% hardness to paint the inside of the flower and made it sharper.
Unit E: For this edit i first targeted the sunset layer and changed the layer style to stroke. I then set the stroke color swatch to 128 in all boxes R, G, and B. I set the size to 10 and positioned to the center. I then set the type style to stroke and emboss, set the chisel to hard, and the depth to 110%. I then applied a gloss contour to finish.
Unit F: For this picture i duplicated the background layer and then replaced the color. I drug the fuzziness to the appropriate setting for each hue of the blue dress and replaced the blue color with light green. I then added a layer mask to mask any adjustments from the color replacement from the background and then i was finished.
Unit G: For this photo i opened up the original photo of the dog and selected it and copy merged. I then returned to the photo on the left and targeted the videos layer and clicked paste. I then clipped it to the videos layer. I then distorted the image so the picture of the puppy would fit exactly on the green box. I then used the same steps two more times to achieve the completed image on the right.
Unit H: For this picture i first created a new layer called clone and then selected the clone stamp tool. I set the hardness to 0% and the size to 70 and then selected current and blow on the options bar sample list. I then used the clone stamp to remove the bird and its shadow. I used this same method to remove all of the birds except the duck swimming in the pond.

Incentives to take PC: For this poster I started with a blank canvas and then filled various spaces with blue and pink. I then added the test I wanted on top of the image and brightened the picture as a whole.

liquify: Liquify to make look like Cheshire cat
Remove blemishes and wrinkles: I used the spot healing brush tool and smooth to edit the wrinkles and blemishes out of his face. I then used the dodge took to whiten his teeth and the sponge tool to brighten his eyes. I then sharpened the image slightly to make it look more realistic.


In this photo i first separated my face i half with the ruler. I then used the spot healing brush tool to get rud of any blemishes to smooth my face. I then used the dodge tool to whiten my teeth. I then used the sponge tool to brighten my eyes. Lastly i used the brush tool to add lipstick and eyeshadow with a low opacity.
In This Photo i made a background copy first. Then i Used the liquify took to distort my eyes to look bigger and crazier.. After that i selected the brush tool to make pink streaks in my hair and set the opacity to 50%.
For this photo I first took a picture of myself and made the background transparent so I could transfer it to the paris picture. I then added a postcard border and a stamp. I then added a text layer and brightened the picture to make it look more realistic.
For this photo I divided it into 4 segments and then added a Gaussian blur to the first. Distorted the second. Embossed the third. and twirled the fourth.
For my movie poster I first started with desaturating the image and then brightening it. I then added the text I needed to. then I created my logo and made the background transparent so I could add it on top of the poster. Then I took two pictures of flowers and made their backgrounds transparent so I could add them onto y poster. I then added the final text I needed. then I added the rated R and then put a last filter on it to make it look good.
Created By

Made with Adobe Slate

Make your words and images move.

Get Slate

Report Abuse

If you feel that this video content violates the Adobe Terms of Use, you may report this content by filling out this quick form.

To report a Copyright Violation, please follow Section 17 in the Terms of Use.