Byron Bay High School delivers a collaborative learning environment where students achieve excellence through our connection with community and land, creating holistic leaders of the future.
Dates for your diary
- Thu 1 Apr | Last day of Term 1
- Fri 2 Apr | Good Friday
- Sun 4 Apr | Easter Sunday
- Mon 5 Apr | Easter Monday
- Mon 19 Apr | Staff Development Day
- Tue 20 Apr | First day of Term 2
- Tue 20 Apr | ANZAC Day Assembly
- Tue 20 Apr | P&C Meeting
- Wed 21 Apr | Podcast workshop
- Thu 22 Apr | Cross Country
- Thu 29 Apr | Northern Rivers Careers Expo
- Fri 20 April | First Aid Course - Year 11 Marine Studies
- Tue 4 Apr | School Walk Around
- Fri 14 May | Dr Karl Kruszelnicki talks Science
Payments now due
- School Fees
- Term 1 Sports fees overdue
- Term 2 Sport fees - Years 7 - 10 | price varies
- NR Careers Expo | $10
- First Aid Course - Year 11 Marine Studies | $70
Happy holidays from everyone at Byron Bay High School
Wednesday Sport Information
A reminder to all parents that Term 2 Wednesday sport starts in WEEK 1.
It is important that all notes together with payment are returned on Tuesday 20 April at the latest.
Students who have not returned permission slips will not be able to leave the school to attend their sport, they will remain at school to complete a theory unit of work on Health and Personal Development. Once their note is returned they can attend their elected sport.
Students are not to change sports at this late stage as all instructors have been booked and teachers allocated to sports with the current numbers.
BBHS Cross Country
Save the date Cross Country - Thursday 22 April | Week 1 of Term 2. Periods 2 and 3 students will run, jog, walk our beautiful Cross Country course.
All students are expected to take part in this event, so bring appropriate shoes on the day. Periods 1 and 4 will run as normal lessons.
Congratulations Tommy Simpson and Spencer Alcock
NSW CHS Rugby Trials for Opens and Under 16s were held throughout March, taking place in 13 regions all over NSW.
Tommy Simpson (Year 11) and Spencer Alcock (Year 10) attended the North Coast trial at Grafton, and both have now been invited to attend the final CHS Rugby Union Under 16s Trial day at Wyong at the end of April.
The boys have played Rugby together as a 9-10 combination since they were in the Under 7s at Bangalow. They now play together in the Lennox Head Under 16s team, and both have been selected in the Far North Coast Dolphins Rep team playing at the NSW Country Rugby Championships in Armidale in May.
Created with images by Paige Delacour - "Byron Bay" • hudsoncrafted - "eggs easter bowl"