The Engagement Journey
The ROE (Return on Experience) is the concept of investing your time and effort into giving someone the best experience possible, in hopes of a positive return. Contrary to the performance measurement ROI, the Return On Experience model moves away from the numbers aspect and directly involves creatively engaging your participants with the highest quality experience.
The ROE starts from the moment contact is initiated.
From start to finish, their valuation of the experience is based on everything leading up to, during and after their event has concluded. Here are some examples of ROE that truly add value to the participant:
- multiple media touch-points across emails, websites and physical mailers that keep the participant engaged and excited.
- Personalized marketing material including, but not limited to, custom gifts, collateral and digital.
- Easily accessible customer service representatives to be a resource for up-to-date information about the promotion.
- Exclusive on-site events curated just for the travelers.
- individual recognition allowing the top performers to be acknowledged for their excellence.
- On-site Trip Directors that keep things running smoothly and the point of contact for questions and answers about the program.
- Signage and collateral throughout the program to inform and excite your participants, while highlighting your brand.
- Private transfers to and from the airport, resort and activities/events.
- Fun Amenities and activities that anyone can enjoy.
- Feedback questionnaires including surveys, polling and reviews of their time on the trip or experience.
- Memories board that serves as a social space for participants to share and interact with media from the trip.
- Post-program videos commemorating the trip and to serve as a memory for the travelers.
ROE: Galactic's Promise and Inspiration
people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ― Maya Angelou
These are the words that Galactic Performance Solutions lives by. We strive to give our clients the best and beyond the ordinary. The Return On Experience model culminates Galactic's 26 years of Meetings & Incentives expertise that continue to improve upon this model every single day.
Whether it is working with the airline to accommodate your specific needs or granting special access to an area in the destination that normal travelers couldn't experience, we will make it happen. ROE is all about adding value towards our customers to motivate, recognize and incentivize your company in hopes to use these value-adding moral boosters to increase productivity and efficiency across the board.