- Project Grad Night is for Durham Public School seniors and their invited guests ONLY.
- Representatives from each DPS school will verify student registrations prior to the event on June 13, 2019. If you register for the event and are not a graduating DPS senior, your registration will be deleted and you will be denied admittance.
- PHOTO ID is required for entrance into the event (seniors AND guest). No ID, No Admittance. Acceptable forms of identification include: Driver's License, Driver Permit, School-issued Student ID, or other state-issued ID.
Seniors are asked to register by Friday, May 31, 2019. Registration is required to attend the event. The event is FREE to you and 1 guest between the age of 17-19. Don't miss out on this year's Project Grad Night 2019 event. You will need a password to register for the event. The password will be provided to you by the Project Grad Night representative at your school. Only DPS graduating seniors and their guest can attend this event.
Project Graduation relies on the parents, teachers, administrators and community members to help with the event set-up, supervision of games and activities, and with the clean up. Please pay it forward and sign up to help.
Volunteer! Click here to volunteer at Project Grad! Check out our volunteer form to see how you can help. Over 100 adult volunteers work hands-on before, during and after the event. Please pay it forward! Volunteers will be needed to set-up, help in a variety of ways during the event and clean up following the celebration.
What skills are needed? Enthusiasm and commitment. There’s a place for everyone. Just ask anyone who has been involved—it’s fun!
Donate to Project Graduation of Durham Inc.
Project Grad Night is a post graduation celebration for graduating Seniors. This drug and alcohol free celebration serves to keep celebration activities safe and under the supervision of adults. The students will enjoy high energy activities such as, mechanical bull, karaoke, laser tag, bouncy inflatables, video games, magician, carnival games, food, drinks and prizes and more all night long.
Project Graduation of Durham Inc. is funded solely through fundraisers and the generous tax-deductible donations from our graduating senior class parents and family members, local organizations and the support of you, our local business community.
Our organization looks forward to your support in the form of cash, merchandise, gift certificates and/or services to make this a successful endeavor for all involved. As always, your donations are tax deductible.
The community has generously responded in the past and we appreciate your commitment to the safety of our students. Please consider the difference you will make by donating to this exciting and worthwhile event.
Donations can be made in the form of certified checks and money orders. These can be mailed to Project Graduation of Durham, Inc. PO Box 52083, Durham, NC 27717.
Donations can also be made online via the PayPal Giving Fund account. Click the button below.
About Project Graduation of Durham Inc.
Project Graduation of Durham Inc. was conceived in 1988 when there was widespread concern in the community about the sale and use of illegal drugs and alcohol by Durham youth. Due to an enormous, sustained effort it has become a wonderful tradition in Durham, attracting a majority of Durham Public School graduates each year. Few communities with similar programs can claim such a stellar record. The Project Graduation effort is the community at its best — people with diverse racial/ethnic backgrounds working closely together for the well-being of these young people.
Project Graduation of Durham INC. Board
- Courtney Fauntleroy | Attorney at Law | Board Chair
- Tricia Degree | Durham County Office of the Register of Deeds | Vice Chair
- Lindsay McCollum | UNC Systems Financial Analyst | Treasurer
- Kerry Thompson | Regulatory Submission Specialist | BASF Corporation | Secretary
- Jimmie Anderson | UNC Adams School of Dentistry
- Natalie Beyer | Durham Public Schools | Board of Education
- Nelda Caddell | Media Center Coordinator | Hillside High School
- Rev. Fred Davis, Pastor | First Calvary Baptist Church
- Truitt O'Neal | Durham Public Schools | Office of Public Affairs
Project Graduation of Durham Inc. | PO Box 52083, Durham, NC 27717 email@example.com | Tax ID 56-2167928