Anne Frank's secret Annex
Anne Frank secret Annex is locate in Amsterdam. It would used for her and her family to hide from the Nazis in the holocaust. It is now a museum and landmark. The fount of the building is used for the Otto Frank's spice and pectin business. The space where they hid is on an unseen street in the back of the building.
1. Marriage between Jews and subjects of the state of German or related blood are forbidden. Marriages nevertheless concluded are invalid, even if concluded abroad to circumvent the law. Annulment proceedings can be initiated only by the State Prosecutor.
2. Extramarital intercourse between Jews and subjects of the state of German or related blood is forbidden.
3. Jews may not employ in their household female subjects of the state of German or related blood who are under 45 years old.
4. Jews are forbidden to fly the Reich or National flag or to display the Reich colors. They are, on the other hand, permitted to display the Jewish colors. The exercise of this right is protected by the State.
5. Any person who violates the prohibition under I will be punished by a prison sentence with hard labor. A male who violates the prohibition under I will be punished with a prison sentence with or without hard labor. Any person violating the provisions under III or IV will be punished with a prison sentence of up to one year and a fine, or with one or the other of these penalties. The Reich Minister of the Interior, in coordination with the Deputy of the Führer and the Reich Minister of Justice, will issue the Legal and Administrative regulations required to implement and complete the Law. The Law takes effect on the day following promulgations except for III, which goes into force on January 1, 1936. Nuremberg, September 15, 1935 at the Reich Party Congress of Freed.
The Nurembreg Laws are a series of different laws that they use in Germery in Ww2 and through out the holocauts. They where laws that told you how to tell from a Jew to a regular person. They determined if the a Jew or not by their family tree. They also tried to determine if they where a Jew by their blood type. You still would have limitations even if you where 25% Jewish and up.
Propaganda is a biased information that is related to or directly referring to politics. It can also show a point of view that someone or a group of people is looking at in politics. There are a lot of different types of propaganda used in politics to try to prove a point. There is Demonization, Emotional Appeals, Name Calling, Patriotic appeals, Half Truths or Lies, Catchy Slogans, and Visual Symbols. All of these type of propaganda was used to promote political related things in Ww2. One reason it was used in the war is because different countries wanted to point fingers at other countries of certain races to prove a political point. Another reason would be that the country wanted to promote themselves and then create propaganda.
Act one Summary
In Act one Anne and her I tire family have to go into hiding with the Van Daans because the Nazis are taking Jews into camps and killing them. They have people to help them like Mr. Kraler and Meip to get the things they need. They spend there days and nights in here and then Mr. Dussil joins them and Anne is forced to share a room with him.