CYBER BULLYING EFFECTS
Cyber bullying can be very uncomfortable for people. It can sometimes lead to extreme situations when taken too far. Some examples of the effects are suicide, and driving people to depression.
TYPES OF CYBERBULLYING
1) HARASSMENT- One common form of cyber bullying is HARASSMENT and this means that you can get continuous hurtful contact through phone calls, email, instant, or text messages.
2) OUTING- Which is when you are making someone's personal information on social media websites, blogs, or chat rooms, by forwarding private photos to other people.
3) GOSSIP- Posting or passing along rumors about someone, that can be inappropriate or mean.
4) IMPERSONATION- That means to pretend to be someone else, this can make these people they are pretending to be look bad.
5) FLAMING- Fighting online, using bad language.
WHY DO PEOPLE CYBER BULLY?
People cyberbully to hurt, harass, or humiliate others. They are motivated by anger, frustration, and even getting revenge for something. Other reasons are that they can do it for entertainment and if they want to put their own anger on other people. For example, they might have problems in their family and the person was getting frustrated and they let go that by cyber bullying.
(GO to this link to watch a video of the effects of cyber bullying) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh1O_gaMFxnrrT8qN1iDy9Q