Certification demonstrates to the marketplace that you're able to perform a job role using Adobe's leading solutions. Get recognized for your expertise with Adobe products and differentiate yourself from the crowd.
- DevOps Specialist
- Operations Specialist
- Senior Technical Consultant
- Technical Operations Specialist
- Team Lead of Infrastructure Engineering
- System Engineer
- Application Engineer
- AD0-E106 Adobe Experience Manager Dev/Ops Engineer Expert
- * AD5-E813 Adobe Experience Manager Dev/Ops Engineer renewal - Coming Soon
Note: * AD5-E813 - This exam is used as a certification renewal. You will not be able to earn a certification by just passing this exam. In order to have your certification renewed, you must have an active certification of Adobe Experience Manager Dev/Ops Engineer Expert.
Download exam guide
- AD0-E106 Adobe Experience Manager Dev/Ops Engineer Expert (English | Japanese)
- * AD5-E813 Adobe Experience Manager Dev/Ops Engineer renewal (English) - Coming Soon
You will be directed to the Adobe credential management system, where you will be prompted to log in with an Adobe ID or create a new one. Once logged in, you can access your profile and exam history.
You are not required to complete training before taking the exam; however, training can significantly increase your knowledge and skills on Adobe Experience Manager Dev/Ops Engineer. It is important to note that training alone will not provide you with the knowledge and skills required to pass an exam. Successful, on-the-job-experience is critical to providing you the knowledge needed to pass the exam.
Recommended training and sample questions are available in the exam guide. For partners, training options are available in the Partner learner journeys via the Adobe Solution Partner Program portal.
Need more training? Browse our course catalog
For any questions around credential and certifications, please visit the FAQ page