- The population is estimated to be around 430 332 people.
- 70,2% of the population speak spanish at home.
- The temperature is very nice in Miami. It is higher than 20c all year.
THING TO DO
Jungle Island is a very big attractions to interact with animals, take picture with beautiful and colorful parrots. You ca see orangutan, kanguroo and other exotic animals.
Miami Seaquarium is a place where you can swim with dolphin, see a lot of fish, sea lion. You can watch a show of dolphin doi g show on the wather.
THING TO SEE
You can go watch a match of the Miami baseball team, the Marlins, in the Marlins Park.
Yo can visit the Miami Science Museum. The museum have an aquarium to see the aquatic ecosystems, it have a planetarium to take you on dazzing visual odysseys toother space. It have a exposition to explore the human body, a exposition to follow the astounding story of flight, a exposition of the ecosystems of the Everglades and a exposition learn about the physics of light.
- Use a sunscreen on the beach.
- Pay attention to official warning about beach conditions.