The conflict takes place in North Korea and South Korea
Kim Jong un is in control of North Korea and South Korea is getting help from the U.S and Kim hates the U.S.
The surrender of Japan to to the allies at the end of World War ll resulted in a new and unexpected development on the Korea peninsula.
- Who are the people involved? The people involved are the U.S.A, North Korea, and South Korea.
- Who are the Religious/Ethnic groups involved? Buddhism and Christianity.
- Does Physical geography play a role in the conflicting information? No it does not.
- What is being fought over? Religious beliefs.
- Is this affecting other regions? Yes it's affecting many other countries.
- What is the current political situation? Nuclear ambitions.
- How and when did the situation emerge? The Korean War (1950-1953) began when the North Korean Communist army crossed the 38th Parallel and invaded non-Communist South Korea.
- What are the specific demands/interests of each side? South Korea wants more resources, land, and their own military.
- Who has and wants sovereignty in this situation? North Korea wants sovereignty.
- How has history shaped this conflict? It has Korea separated into North and South Korea.
- Why should the U.S. be concerned with this conflict? North Korea is a dangerous country with all there treats.
- What has the U.S. done about it? U.S. Is supporting South Korea.
- What should the U.S. do about it? They should act first before things get worse.