Judge Leonard Edwards words of support: "The Invisible Children on College Campuses project impresses me greatly. I believe it will inform and inspire college students and lead to their involvement in activities that will benefit children in the community. I support this project wholeheartedly." -- Judge Leonard Edwards (ret.)
Generational child abuse is now a fact in America with 3rd, 4th and 5th generations of abused children having the next generation of soon to be abused children.
Minnesota Supreme Court Chief Justice Kathleen Blatz stated that “The difference between that poor child and a felon is about eight years” & “90% of the youth in our Juvenile Justice System has passed through Child Protection”.
The vast majority of children aging out of foster care lead dysfunctional lives, over 1/3 of U.S. children are reported to child protection by their 18th birthday and 1/3 of our state ward children are forced onto psychotropic medications.
Child abuse impacts the development of the brain and interrupts logic, reason, learning and decision making that untreated lasts a lifetime.
The great majority of youth in Juvenile Justice have passed through child protection services.
"Teacher turnover is high, school performance is suffering, social workers, health workers and, law enforcement is seeing the exponential growth of fearful behaviors triggered by childhood traumas. Suicides, violent crime and mass shootings come from a very deep well of unaddressed mental health issues and it is most likely that our nation will see many more until voters recognize the depth and scope of the problem." --- Mike Tikkanen
IF YOU KNEW
37% of American children are reported to child protective services by the time they are 18 in our nation today
- The great majority of youth in Juvenile Justice have passed through child protection services,
- 80% of youth aging out of foster care are leading dysfunctional lives,
- One in ten child hospitalizations is for mental health disorder and that 4 million American youth have mental health disorders (counting only those that seek services) & that most are going untreated or undertreated because the facilities and protocols needed do not exist in their community.
IF YOU KNEW
- 66% of youth in Juvenile Justice have diagnosable mental illnesses with ½ of them suffering from chronic, multiple and dangerous conditions,66% of youth in Juvenile Justice have diagnosable mental illnesses with ½ of them suffering from chronic, multiple and dangerous conditions,
- 1/3 of American foster children are forced onto psychotropic medications and that in 2014 20,000 on and two year old children were forced onto Prozac like drugs the same year that big pharmaceutical companies were fined many billions of dollars for illegally selling those drugs to pediatricians for use on young children,
- Privatized group homes in Florida and other states are finding prostitution in those homes a large and growing problem for very young girls and our courts have sent judges to prison (40 years) for illegally enriching themselves off of innocent children in privatized centers.
IF YOU KNEW
- Over 30% of American youth are arrested by their 23rd birthday & now 100 million Americans have a criminal record. Hennepin County (Minneapolis) MN arrested 44% of its adult male population in 2001 with no duplicate arrests. And 11 and 12 year olds are now routinely charged as adults in criminal cases.
- Child abuse impacts the development of the brain and interrupts logic, reason, learning and decision making that untreated lasts a lifetime and that,
- Generational child abuse is now a fact in America with 3rd, 4th and 5th generations of abused children having the next generation of soon to be abused children,
IF YOU KNEW
- Generational abuse has resulted in a genetic disposition within the family (epigenetics) as well as the environmental reality of caregivers without parenting skills, drug problems and violent behavior patterns raising their families with no chance for the child to develop coping skills required to live a normal life without the help of the community.
- Almost 25% of Americans are now state wards or special needs people and rural hospitals all over America are...