A friend of mine told me a story one day. The story was so unbelievable that I couldn't get it out of my head for almost two years. I had to write it down to share with others. - David W Cooper
Imagine one day, at age 25, you wake up and you discover your parents were not who you thought they were, that for your entire life they'd been leading a secret life - one based on a secret love. This love would change the way you saw your family forever. What would happen if this secret was revealed in your small town?
Paper Trail is a romance novel written in the style of Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook) and Robert James Waller (Bridges of Madison County) and is sure to bring both a smile and a tear to the reader's face.
Here's what my readers have been telling me...
- "I didn't know you had that in you."
- "I broke down in tears at the end"
- "I was reading your book going home on the bus. I looked up and I already missed by stop by two stops."
- "I found it fabulous. A book to read instead of going to bed. Better than sleep! I was just amazed!"
- "You did an awesome job telling this story."
- "I really think this could be a movie."
- "Easy to see as a movie."
- "It's ended and of course I'm sobbing."
- "Loved your book David W Cooper. It was beautiful. I couldn't put it down. I shall patiently wait for the next. 😀"
- "I really enjoyed the book. I didn't want to put it down."
- "This book is such an incredible story and such a page turner, I couldn't put it down!!!! A MUST READ! Buy it, you won't regret it!!! I am reading it for the second time!!! So hard to believe that this story is true. It makes it all the more powerful and meaningful to read. You can't help but become immersed in the story and invested emotionally in the characters." (Authors Note: Yes, I did check, she did read it a second time!)
Want to order it? It is available as a paperback from Amazon.com in the US, the UK, German, France, Spain, Italy and Japan.
US Based Paperback order. If you are a Canadian, and really want a paper copy, choose this one! Or you can check out Chat Noir Books in New Liskeard
Available in the UK from Langton Distribution
Also available everywhere on Amazon Kindle. This is how a lot of my Canadian friends are reading this...