RADIANCE OF THE SEAS
SWEEPING OCEAN VIEWS. NEW, UNPARALLELED VACATION MOMENTS.
Hungry for a dazzling at-sea experience that combines sleek swiftness, panoramic vistas, and an array of our best new dining options? Look no further than the completely revamped Radiance of the Seas®. In keeping our promise to make our best ship every ship, Radiance of the Seas offers seven new dining experiences, VIP guest lounges, a poolside movie screen and an English-style pub.
Plus, the breathtaking floor-to-ceiling walls, complimentary onboard productions, rock climbing wall, video game arcade and duty-free designer shops are still there. The only thing missing is you!
7 Night Southbound Alaska & Hubbard Glacier
LEAVING FROM Seward, Alaska
DAY 1- Seward, Alaska
DEPARTS 8:00 PM
- Welcome aboard Radiance of the Seas.
- Seward is perched on a peninsula where the ice age has had lasting power. Where ocean and mountains meet, the frosty waters and rugged coast of Resurrection Bay sustain birds, sea mammals and other marine life.
DAY 2- Cruising: Hubbard Glacier
ARRIVES 2:00 PM DEPARTS 6:00 PM (CRUISING)
- Hubbard Glacier is 76 miles long, 7 miles wide and 350 feet above the water line where it meets the bay. Watch as massive chunks of ice crash into the bay, a process known as calving that the Tlingit people call "White Thunder."
DAY 3- Port of Call: Juneau, Alaska
ARRIVES 9:00 AM DEPARTS 9:00 PM (DOCKED)
- Surrounded by fjords, forest and snow-capped mountains, Juneau is one gorgeous state capital. Its historic downtown harkens back to its gold-rush origins and you can still pan for gold. But nature is the priceless treasure.
DAY 4 -Port of Call: Skagway, Alaska
ARRIVES 7:00 AM DEPARTS 8:30 PM (DOCKED)
- The great Klondike Rush lives on in Skagway’s charming downtown of restored 19th-century buildings and its historic railway. From the vintage train, admire the mountains and see the 1898 trail that fortune seekers traveled on foot.
DAY 5- Port of Call: Icy Strait Point, Alaska
ARRIVES 6:30 AM DEPARTS 3:00 PM (DOCKED)
- The Huna Tlingit welcome visitors to Chichagof Island, where you can experience their rich culture and unspoiled wilderness. Inside the 1912 cannery complex visit the free museum.
DAY 6- Port of Call: Ketchikan, Alaska
ARRIVES 9:00 AM DEPARTS 6:00 PM (DOCKED)
- Ketchikan is the gateway to Misty Fjords National Monument, whose landscapes and dramatic seascapes can only be reached by plane or boat. The Salmon Capital is a hub for sports fishing and home to a collection of totem poles.
DAY 7- Cruising: Inside Passage
- The Inside Passage embodies the best of Alaska's pristine nature and rugged beauty. The wildlife, rainforest shrouded in mist, magnificent fjords and the majesty of the Hubbard Glacier are among the many photo ops.
DAY 8- Port of Arrival: Vancouver, British Columbia
ARRIVES 7:00 AM
- Set between the sea and snow-capped mountains, Vancouver is a stylish multicultural metropolis. Explore its different neighborhoods, including historic Gastown, visit city parks and beaches, and dine at acclaimed restaurants.
One fare covers everything from relaxation to room service.
- The ultimate in comfort, convenience, and luxury plus a staff that's available twenty-four seven. You'll agree there's nothing better than returning "home" after a day filled with adventure.
- On a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation, dining is part of the journey. It's more than just food. It's about the ambience, the dining experience, variety and the flexibility to plan dinner whenever you're ready.
Love Your Days at Sea
- Whether it's your first time on a rock wall or you're a seasoned climber, there are challenges for all levels of experience. We'll provide all of the equipment, including shoes, helmets, and harnesses.
- The gorgeous view isn't the only thing that will dazzle you onboard our cruise ships. World-class performers from all over the globe star in awe-inspiring original shows by Royal Caribbean Productions.
Youth and Teen Program
- Your kids are in good hands with our Adventure Ocean® Youth & Teen Program. With our uniquely creative, educational and totally awesome programs, now you can be sure your kids will have a great, safe time.
- From state-of-the-art equipment to all the latest classes, we've got everything the most sophisticated fitness clubs have - plus an amazing view.
With 136 excursions to choose from, there is something for everyone. Leisure activities to vigorous glacier hikes we can help you plan the best shore excursions for your family to enjoy.
*shore excursions are available at an additional fee
Stateroom Option 1: 3 Adults
Category: Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
Our Deluxe Ocean View Staterooms with Balcony offer a spectacular view, small sitting area, and a private balcony.
Stateroom Features: Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long, private balcony, sitting area, and a private bathroom. (167 sq. ft., balcony 43 sq. ft.)
- Occupancy- Up to 4 guests
- E1- 7580
Stateroom Option 2: 2 Adults
Category: M - Interior Stateroom
Decks: DECK SEVEN , DECK EIGHT , DECK NINE , DECK TEN
- All staterooms and suites come complete with private bathroom, vanity area, hair-dryer, closed-circuit TV, radio and phone.
- M- 7581
- (165 sq. ft.) Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long, sitting area with sofa, vanity area, and a private bathroom.