Year 8 Pop Art how to & Class examples
After you have the logos drawn in pencil think about using different colours in each section
like the Andy Warhol print below
You can use pencil, pen or paint
..well you can use any art medium you like really.
See some great examples below!
Pop Art - Famous People
How to create this look
- Get an A4 black and white print out of a famous person
- Get a transparent plastic A4 sheet and a permanent black pen
- Attach your transparent sheet to the image and start drawing on the facial features with the pen
- Photocopy the drawing on the transparent sheet
- Paint your image in Pop Art Style!
- Add some text - what is your person thinking?
see these class examples below
from year 8
- Scan or photograph your portrait
- Open a new A4 document
- Place your portrait on the canvas
- Resize the image
- Duplicate it so you have 4
- Change the Hue on each layer
- Add a title and your name
- Always save your work where you can find it!
Created with images by ky_olsen - "MM Multiple (14)"