#Berlin2017 March Mission Update

Only a little more than 4 weeks to go before we leave for Berlin. A massive thank you to everyone who has stepped out in faith with us through financially giving towards the mission as well as praying with us! Here are just a couple of short updates on the team and the mission.

Flights and VISAs

All of our flights have been booked and we are now in the VISA application process. Please pray into this, that all of our applications will go smoothly and that we wont encounter any hiccups! We have already started getting some of our passports with successful VISA's back!

Missions Training

We are into the final preparation stage of the mission which includes some of the team attending a missions training. The culture, worldview and beliefs in Berlin specifically are quite different to the norm here in South Africa. One of the challenges we will face is the view that the Christian message is irrelevant in a modern society. In our preparation we are ensuring that we are able to take the Gospel message in a way that people can identify and relate with.

Team Finances

Currently we are at 68% of our finances target. Thank you again to every single missions partner! Please pray with us into the remaining 32%.

** UPDATE - We are now on 73% **

If you or anyone that you might know would still like to contribute towards the mission, please follow the button below!

Europe. A light in the darkness.
The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. John 1:5

This is our call, to take the Gospel, the light of the world, into the world. Into the darkness of the world. Jesus is the hope of the world, and He is our hope. That is why we go.

thank you for going with us!

the #berlin2017 team

Made with Adobe Slate

Make your words and images move.

Get Slate

Report Abuse

If you feel that this video content violates the Adobe Terms of Use, you may report this content by filling out this quick form.

To report a Copyright Violation, please follow Section 17 in the Terms of Use.