- Located in Revere, Cambridge, and South Boston
- The HUB SPORTS BOSTON began life as a 13 team fall weeknight men’s softball league in Watertown.
- Now has 1,000 teams and 10,000 players competing throughout the year
- Current leagues include softball, flag football, and soccer. Volleyball and basketball to be added in 2017.
Sports Operations Manager Duties
- Create and populate league pages, formats, games, prices etc.
- Build regular season and playoff schedules for all 50 plus leagues on an ongoing basis.
- Build relationships with all vendors.
- Coordinate all Officials across all sports.
- Gather all data & competitive research for all leagues.