When we think back at times in our careers this image represents being.. Stuck, suffocated, held-back, frustrated.
It happens for a number of reasons
- People. Lazy ones, uninspired ones, mean ones, really nice ones that can't/won't do their job, ungrateful ones. Egos.
- Work. It's not challenging, appreciated, or matters deeply to you.
- Ceilings. You can't bust through because people have been there longer then you, even when they aren't better.
- Lost. You get lost in the shuffle. You don't even know what you do matters. That's a horrible way to spend the majority of your time.
- Work becomes a "job". Clock in and watch every hour till its time to leave. That's not living.
- Bored. This needs no explanation.
Here's what we think work should be like
- A career dedicated to a mission that moves you
- Challenging. When you go home you are PROUD of what you accomplished, because you were a badass!
- Everyone pulls their weight. Even at different levels we all row hard in the same direction.
- We stand at the front lines together. No one hides behind someone else.
- GROWTH. Personal growth, professional growth, financial growth, mission growth, team growth.
- Real relationships with your team and those you serve, making a difference in each others lives.
- No limits on where you can take your career here.
- Marathon not a sprint. We don't job hop, we dedicate ourselves to the mission and each other.
why would you want to make a change to join the onaway?
Maybe it has to do with what we believe in?
We are a CPA firm that honors tried and true accounting and tax services but we also believe in true connections. We don’t assume everyone has them so we choose to BE the true connection.
What's a true connection? Genuinely caring about people and helping make their life better. You are a steady force they can rely on, let down their walls with, and walk alongside building them up. Not everyone has someone in their life doing this. Money is a massive trigger of shame, struggle and uncertainty, we don't discount this fact and that makes us a different kind of CPA firm.
Maybe it has to do with what our company mission is?
Most people struggle with money, we help you take control so you can live better.
Maybe it's how we do it?
Want a peek of who we are?
We have some serious core values that we hold sacred. That's how you keep the magic.
By protecting our values it ensures you'll work with like-minded people.
"We don't want our core values to sit on the wall getting dusty. I designed these to guide our character. These qualities reside in folks who are very special and strong. They change lives for a living. We seek them out and are grateful to join them. That's why we smile a lot." - Shannon Reichelt, Founder of OnaWay
Email our Office Manager Shana your cover letter and resume. We believe in standing out, boiler plate cover letters will get tossed, so won't resumes sent with no cover letter. Show us your serious by writing what you saw here that hit home. WHY do you want to join the OnaTeam? What matters to you?