At Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa, we believe in the restorative power of nature. Whether you yearn for a Caribbean golf getaway, crave an oceanfront escape, or you and the one you love need a little time under the sun and stars, there's no place like Puerto Rico. Ours is the only resort on the northeast coast, with over 1 mile stretch of golden beach access and 500 acres of on-site recreational fun, including Rio Mar Casino, 2 golf courses, miles of trails, and 5 eclectic restaurants and lounges.
No hotel or resort is closer to El Yunque Rain Forest. As the only of its kind in the U.S. Forest System, the 28,000-acre National Park is rife with wildlife. For culture, the capital city of San Juan is less than 30 miles away. View the El Yunque Rainforest Map provided by the USDA Forest Service.
Spacious and modern, every room and suite at our oceanfront hotel features a private furnished balcony, with breathtaking views of our landscaped property, El Yunque Rainforest, or the glistening Atlantic Ocean.
At 500 acres, you never have to leave our beachfront resort for anything. In addition to Rio Mar Casino, we feature 2 championship golf courses (designed by Tom & George Fazio and Greg Norman), a full service Mandara Spa, comprehensive tennis facilities, miles of trails, snorkeling, jet skiing, volleyball, and more.
OUR UPSCALE AMENITIES INCLUDE
- Rio Mar Casino
- Airport Shuttle ($)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (excluding Meeting Rooms)
- Concierge (Lobby & Poolside)
- Dry Cleaning ($)
- Gift Shop, Golf & Tennis Pro Shops ($)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Child Care Services ($)
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Poolside and Oceanfront Cabanas ($)
- 3 Oceanfront Pools - Adult Pool & Activity Pool with Waterslide & Children's Wading Pool, Active pool with swim up bar
- Oceanfront Poolside Bar
- 2 Hot Tubs
- Over 1 Mile of Secluded Beach Access
- 10 On-Site Restaurants / Lounges
- Mandara Spa with Salon Services & Fitness Center
- Hiking / Biking Nature Trails
- 3 & 5-Mile Jogging Routes
- Two (2) 18-hole Championship Golf Courses
- Golf Driving Range
- Tennis Complex
- 11 Har-Tru Courts, 2 Layered Layout Hard Courts
- Sea Turtle Nesting (seasonal)
- Dive-in Movie Nights
- Snorkeling & Scuba Diving (nearby)
- Kids Activities
- Cultural & Nature Tours
Puerto Rico has much to offer, beyond your resort. Old San Juan, the historic center of Puerto Rico's capital, was settled in the early 1500s by the Spanish. It is full of preserved colonial sites, and has interesting shops and restaurants.
For a truly unique experience, head over to Vieques Island to see the Bioluminescent Bay.
Quote, dated 19 Jan 20117: $6,597.48
Outbound flight, departing Hartford, CT 4 July @ 7:00am, arriving San Juan, Puerto Rico @ 10:52am.
Return flight, departing San Juan, Puerto Rico 9 July @ 8:07pm, arriving Hartford, CT @ 11.59pm.
6 adults - 2 trips rooms with Rainforest Views
Rental car: minivan
Please Note: All prices are subject to change and are based on availability.