I have always LOVEd THE THEATRe.
I love the way it transcends what is and allows us to see what could be, and how it connects human beings and provides them with a shared experience of joy, pain, and transformation.
Theatre disrupts the lie that we are separate, reminding us again and again that we are all connected.
For decades, I have seen and felt all the ways that humans live this lie of separation.
I have seen and felt the disconnection, the inequitable systems, the economic and social status quo, the unhealthy lifestyles, the disease pathways, the resentment, the bitterness, and the unconsciousness that have all been built upon this foundation of deception.
I have searched out work that stands for healing and systems-level change...
...like collecting and sharing the stories of Holocaust survivors for Steven Spielberg’s Survivors of the Shoah Visual History Foundation... always searching for a new answer to the question: How can we create a truer, more connected world?
I am REBECCA SALTMAN….
I am a ripple maker, a disruptor for good, a see’er, and a senser. It’s the hardest job I've ever had, it’s never comfortable, and it’s what I’m here to do.
- I COACH, SUPPORT, and TEACH other people who see, sense, and believe.
- I HEAL at scale.
- I am a CONVENER of events that better the collective.
- I CAPTURE the voices and stories of women.
- I am a STORYTELLER so we can collectively remember the wisdom that came before.
- I am a DISRUPTOR for GOOD.
- I SPEAK about the NEW CANOE we can build and paddle in together on our way to a TRUER, BETTER WORLD.