Upcoming Course: Fundamentals of Surgical Implant Dentistry.
We have a few seats remaining for our upcoming four-day, hands-on course to introduce general dentists to the diagnostic, treatment planning and surgical principles necessary for predictable and successful placement of uncomplicated implants.
With this course, you'll receive a deeper understanding of:
- How to evaluate potential implant candidates systematically & clinically
- The importance of the restorative evaluation relative to surgical placement of implants
- The role of cone beam computerized tomography
- How to identify uncomplicated cases
- The principles of digital planning
- The basic principles of surgery and implant placement