This is a example of the Hindenburg inside
5 interesting facts about the Hindenburg
1. The Hindenburg was the most successful airship back then
2. It was also the most popular airship created
3. The Hindenburg didn't allow fires so they cooked their meat differently.
4. The smokers’ lounge also had become the problem within the disaster. It was caused the hydrogen entering the airship faster.
5. The Hindenburg disaster wasn’t broadcast live on radio. It was Morrison who was on the scene in order to record the arrival of the Hindenburg. Yet, he didn’t do the broadcasting live.