We were only able to go outside to test two times because of bad weather. There were numerous days where is was just too windy or cold to go outside. We got to fire the cannon at three different angles, but they were all at the same pressure of 75 PSI. Looking at the data collected it is hard to tell which angle worked the best, but 67° definitely performed the worst. The 19° angle was relatively consistent in distance, but there was great variance with the 84° angle.
Looking back at how testing went and the feedback we got on our project, there are many aspects of our cannon that I would change and improve. First of all, I wish when we were connecting the barrels to the valve that we would've been more careful. It was a stupid mistake of not pushing the barrel in far enough that led to it slanted and inverted. If we had just taken more time to think about what we were doing, perhaps that mistake could've been avoided. Additionally, I wish we would've made a stronger barrel support. I don't think we necessarily needed to think of a whole new design, but I think we should've used the same wood that the rest of our cannon pieces were made out of. Since we used a thin wood, the supports broke almost instantly. By the time we were conducting our second round of testing, both of our supports had broken.